• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If it was a serious workout as PB said with proper officials etc ,then it can only be good for the players,good to see Inniss also get some valuable match practice as im sure he will be needed before the seasons out .

Why is it that we have approximately 6 songs for Ranger (2 for every goal scored!) and yet none for our dynamic defensive duo of Anton and Tommo? Ranger has mugged SUFC off, Tommo has declared his love for SUFC and yet Ranger is (apparently) our folk hero. Is it just a forward or flare player thing and defenders are considered boring? As many in the media have stated "forwards win games, defences win titles" (and promotion hopefully). Let's voice our appreciation for these unsung heros (see what i did there) and come up with some innovative songs for the entire team... cue new thread...?

Why is it that we have approximately 6 songs for Ranger (2 for every goal scored!) and yet none for our dynamic defensive duo of Anton and Tommo? Ranger has mugged SUFC off, Tommo has declared his love for SUFC and yet Ranger is (apparently) our folk hero. Is it just a forward or flare player thing and defenders are considered boring? As many in the media have stated "forwards win games, defences win titles" (and promotion hopefully). Let's voice our appreciation for these unsung heros (see what i did there) and come up with some innovative songs for the entire team... cue new thread...?
. I don't think ranger has "mugged us off", not yet anyway , but I totally agree with the rest of your sentiments

. I don't think ranger has "mugged us off", not yet anyway , but I totally agree with the rest of your sentiments

We gave him his last chance in football and, allegedly, he almost blew and sniffed it away. Anyway, let's get off topic.... songs please.

Back