• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ranking every player of the season by D1versity

Dear Mr. D1versity,

I eagerly watched your video extravaganza titled "Ranking every player of the season". Imagine my disappointment when you only listed the current squad!

When can I expect further instalments and do you plan to go back as far as 1906?

Yours in anticipation

Mr. Crevette (Potted)

:Winking:

PS. As ever, Excellent video, great entertainment. :Thumbs up:

No real surprises.. I’d still keep little legs and wood for squad, but understand if they were moved on. Martin and JD to become coaches would open squad slots, but not wages. Nice predicament to have

Very enjoyable D.Thanks.Think the only player i would disagtee about is WES.Not that he covered himselff in glory in our last match against Rochdale.Thought Noor had a good 2nd half in that game -otherwise might have said the same about him.

Back