• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

D1versity Baby Video (Page 2)

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Good Afternoon Shrimpers,

First of hope everyone is safe and sound from the spread of Covid 19, with all this spare time i decided to make a video ranking most of Southends players from this current season and see where we could make some room. If you get a few minutes please check out my recent video and leave your responses down below or on the video! If you enjoy make sure to leave a like and subscribe!!

Evening Everyone,
thank you to everyone who tuned into my latest video about southend players and their ranking!
As we know in the last few days Fossets Farm has been given approval to go ahead so thought Id make a video describing from point of view how it looks and how it can help the club, If you get a spare few minutes please give the video a quick watch and if you enjoy leave a like and subscribe !!

That picture makes me a bit sad, what a lovely looking stadium that would have been. Instead we’re getting a council estate with some stands attached & pitch in the middle of it somewhere. I really want to feel positive about recent news & really hope I’m wrong. I know we can’t stay at RH but I hope this new development won’t leave us all feeling even more deflated.

I just hope they dont have any ideas in making any of the stands like the frank Walton south stand, no leg room at all and a very tight squeeze, in certain areas the ball goes in the air and that’s it, you can’t even see the ball.

That picture makes me a bit sad, what a lovely looking stadium that would have been. Instead we’re getting a council estate with some stands attached & pitch in the middle of it somewhere. I really want to feel positive about recent news & really hope I’m wrong. I know we can’t stay at RH but I hope this new development won’t leave us all feeling even more deflated.
You say that that picture always reminds me of a crap Nokia phone that was around at the time.

Exactly that
A Colchester United/Reading style soulless ground on the edge of Southend
No amenities as in pubs bars etc
Useless transport connections
A big housing development that will if history tells u (the Kursaal) will end up as a ghetto and forgotten boot on to the town
Progress eh?
I wonder who the financial winner will be??
And what benefits the fans?
A concrete white elephant

Evening Ladies & Gents,
Hope everyone is safe and well from Covid 19 & following guidelines given
Anyway as i have all this spare time i decided to rank league 1 teams football stadiums in terms of character, space,following etc to see what my favourite ground in the current league is.
If you get a spare few minutes please do check it out and if you enjoy leave a like and subscribe!!

p.s if your team is ranked lower than expected Sorry!! just a personal opinion is all

Good ratings. Having been to Fleetwood I would move that up the table because it had a good atmosphere. Bit harsh on Brizzle Rovers too I think. But well done mate, interesting to watch and think about.

Evening Everyone,

Hope everyone is safe and well & managing to pass the time until this is all over. if you find yourself with nothing to do how about heading over to the channel and giving the latest video a quick watch or link is down below. If you enjoy make sure to leave a like and subscribe!!

p.s apologises for my previous video there was no real thought plan behind it or facts to support my choices & I plan to make future videos more structured and understood. However if you did enjoy it then thank you as always!

Evening All,
Fancied making a video asking for peoples advice on any players from league 1 that deserve to be in a higher league whether it be English or not. Got a few great responses and made it into this video. If you find yourself with some spare time i highly advise you give my new video a watch and if you enjoy leave a like and subscribe!!
p.s A Southend Player is mentioned in the video!

Back