• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rapidshare

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
I have a few (legal) files that i need to download from rapidshare. i know that there are restrictions on free accounts as to how many you can download etc.

Is there an easy way to download multiple files without the hassle of doing it yourself? I begrudge joining because a lazy **** hasnt zipped the files together.

green for any help, or offers to do it for me :)

There's not so much restrictions on how many you can download in total, there's a time limit IIRC.

You can download a file now, and it might make you wait an hour or so to download another. It's usually decided by how large the files are, so if it's simple word documents or spreadsheets you could possibly do it in one evening.

Either that, or change your IP address after each download.

There's not so much restrictions on how many you can download in total, there's a time limit IIRC.

You can download a file now, and it might make you wait an hour or so to download another. It's usually decided by how large the files are, so if it's simple word documents or spreadsheets you could possibly do it in one evening.

Either that, or change your IP address after each download.

Thanks ESB. I get the concept of their restrictions, but don;t fancy spending an evening downloading about 30 files (document size).

Surely some computer geek has programmed something to manage this (auto change iP, or whatever...?)

Just buy a day's membership. It's dirt cheap.

Whenever I'm downloading a lot of stuff I stump up the couple of quid for a 30 day Rapidshare account. It's completely worth it.

Back