• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Army

Members
Flavs 7 - Delt well with the late pressure, and the Oldham prats shouting abuse during the 1st half.

Hunt 7 - Tidy Game, nothing out of the ordinary though

Edwards 7 - Cover well when Hunt and wilson pushed foward

Barrett 6 - Still to see the best of Adam yet, good performance, but gave the ball away under pressure to easily.

Wilson 6.5 - Good game, not many errors

Cole 8 - Shown us why he's keeping Petterfer out of the squad this season (dispite petts injury) gets foward alot, and excellent tackling.

Maher 7.5 - Cap'n had a quietish game today, but got stuck in and recovered lost balls well.

Guttridge 8.5 - nearly my man of the match, Gutts wins challenges and is not shy to put a foot in. Great vision, and justifies why Bentley has become a bench warmer.

GOWER 9 - Answered the critics today, after a slow start Marky ran the game, constently running back to chase the oppostion, not afriad to challenge, and got back to run the ball out of our half. I think we see the best of Gower when Hunt plays. I was glad he got a goal today, and hope this will stop the boo boys that keep getting on his back.
tounge.gif

Lawson 8 - James kept his cool on a well taken goal within 10 minutes of his full debut. Something to write home about, and playing with Goater can only improve the youngster. Closed down well, and good control on the ball. Early days yet for him, but shown he can keep cool, and if he carries on will be rewarded with a pro contract. Eastwood beware
laugh.gif

Goater 7.5 - At the age of 35 this man doesn't give up, so close, smashing the ball against the crossbar, and happy to have a chat with me after the game, true pro.

Subs - Bentley 6.5 - not been himself of late, pity as I rate him highly.

Smith 6.5 - Justifed why i had to print a new shirt for him today, good control on the ball, not enough time to find his feet though.

Prior 6.5 - Brought on within the last few minutes to to make a nusience with his height up front - reminds me of Man City's tatics of fielding David James up front once.

MOM - GOWER

MOMENT OF THE GAME : has to be when Lawson is challenged by their No.20, who goes down in some pain without any contact, and holds onto his nuts!!! Must of stretched to far, or had his pride hit by the trailing boot of Lawson
biggrin.gif

Oh God, don't get me started on the West Stand Gower slaters.

Every time, it's "Oh Gower...." Raising the pitch at the end as if they've just given up hope for the 982369560958th time. Funny how they never actually offer anything constructive.

Back