• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rawle to return - you heard it here first.

Saafend

Only kidding, just wanted to see if anyone was awake
wow.gif

Interesting to see that Bristol City have released 5 players after losing out in the play-offs...wouldn't mind seeing Darren Caskey joining, but I suspect he'll get better offers elsewhere.

Mark Rawle would still be a much better striker than all the rubbish that we've currently got, I'd personally welcome him back.

The mystery striker cant be him, Tilson said he was "sure he would score a lot of goals" - like him or loathe him, he never looked likely to score many goals

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,14:06)]Mark Rawle would still be a much better striker than all the rubbish that we've currently got, I'd personally welcome him back.
<span style='font-family:COMIC SANS MS'>So would I, and he&#39;s Southend through and through.</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ June 02 2004,14:38)]So would I, and he&#39;s Southend through and through.
you must be joking&#33;

tilson never rated rawle anyway and was against given him a new contract prior to him joining oxford.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,14:06)]Mark Rawle would still be a much better striker than all the rubbish that we&#39;ve currently got,
I&#39;ll tell Dudfield that Steve, for IMO he is the best striker we&#39;ve seen at the Hall in years

[b said:
Quote[/b] (benny the blue @ June 02 2004,15:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ June 02 2004,14:38)]So would I, and he&#39;s Southend through and through.
you must be joking&#33;

tilson never rated rawle anyway and was against given him a new contract prior to him joining oxford.
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>You need to question your loyalties, mate.</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 02 2004,15:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,14:06)]Mark Rawle would still be a much better striker than all the rubbish that we&#39;ve currently got,
I&#39;ll tell Dudfield that Steve, for IMO he is the best striker we&#39;ve seen at the Hall in years
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Better than Rawle? Pah&#33;&#33;</span>

[b said:
[b said:
And how can you say that after so few games? What if he flops next year? Rawle scored, what, 13 last season, in a cr*p team, we haven&#39;t got anyone else who has scored that many recently.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
[b said:
And how can you say that after so few games? What if he flops next year? Rawle scored, what, 13 last season, in a cr*p team, we haven&#39;t got anyone else who has scored that many recently.
he scored 12 last season, actually
wink.gif

I feel that Dudfield has done enough in those few games to show that he is a different class to the dross we&#39;ve had recently.

What if you lived your life by &#39;what if &#39; ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 02 2004,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,14:06)]Mark Rawle would still be a much better striker than all the rubbish that we've currently got,
I'll tell Dudfield that Steve, for IMO he is the best striker we've seen at the Hall in years
And how can you say that after so few games? What if he flops next year? Rawle scored, what, 13 last season, in a cr*p team, we haven't got anyone else who has scored that many recently.
he scored 12 last season, actually  
wink.gif

I feel that Dudfield has done enough in those few games to show that he is a different class to the dross we've had recently.

What if you lived your life by 'what if ' ?
Ok, thats your opinion, but whats wrong with Dudfield and Rawle up front together? There's potentially plenty of goals there, if only people would give Rawle a second chance. He only wanted to better himself last season, who can blame him for that?

Sorry but i must watch a different team to some of you....

I think that Rawle was one of the more average Strikers we have.

and southend through and through...you lot ate a different breed you really are....On what do you base his loyalty.
Cause as i remember he was not the most loyal when it came to signing a new contract.

Oh well you all keep me amused with your Topsy turvy vews on the team.
rock.gif

There&#39;s a decent striker at Wimbledon I reckon Tilly should look at. Plenty of pace and can jump. I think his surname is Gray? Now he&#39;d be a good partner for Dudfield.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 02 2004,16:34)]Sorry but i must watch a different team to some of you....

I think that Rawle was one of the more average Strikers we have.

and southend through and through...you lot ate a different breed you really are....On what do you base his loyalty.
Cause as i remember he was not the most loyal when it came to signing a new contract.

Oh well you all keep me amused with your Topsy turvy vews on the team.
rock.gif
laugh.gif

That&#39;s quite a bite&#33;

Back