• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rd 1 Heat 5 - Holy Grail v Big Lebowski

Holy Grail v Big Lebowski

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, hear me out.

You should all VOTE FOR LEBOWSKI for one simple reason; 'Life of Brian' will stroll to a predictably tedious final victory anyway because the most average common denominator always does in these here competitions due to the breadth of age and opinions on display. So there really is no need to vote for it's weaker, elongated-sketch-show sibling 'The Holy Grail' is there? It's like giving Ralf another season in a Formula One car when you know Michael is waiting in the garage.

Other than that, you should vote for The Big Lebowski because it's proper amazing. Let me remind you:

• it's essentially about naff all. Nothing happens. A guy gets his rug peed on, goes on a journey to get it replaced and on the way lots of horrible things happen to him. Yet it's amazing.
• it's got some German nihilists in it.
• you get to see Julianne Moore's nether regions
• it's got Jesus the bowler in it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9I1P6-hgw
• "Shomer ****ing shabbos"
• "Shut the **** up, Donny"

Also, for anyone who doesn't vote for me, remember that I have a baseball bat: "this is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***".

"We are the Knights that say 'Nii' " ...... do I need to carry on?

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything Python.

I just dont get it, never have never will.

The Big Lebowski

the-big-lebowski-3.jpg

the_big_lebowski32.jpg

lebowski-mirror.jpg

22774826-22774828-large.jpg

I love Lebowski, always have always will. I mean, battle of directors I had the Coens! But I remember watching Holy Grail when I was a kid and the battle v the Black Knight I have never seen something so funny not to mention annoying the hell out of my parents re-quoting the lines at them.

The ending is **** though!

Lebowski purely for John Goodmans performance.
However v close as Holy Grail is a stone cold classic. WOuld both be in my top 10 of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back