• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RE c2c debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommytwoholes

Here is my response anyway!!

I can see where your coming from there fella. I myself have the luxury of being in southend and travelling from either Central or victoria stations. I work just off london wall so realisticly southend Victoria would be better and closer to my work what with comming into to liverpool street. But i have to say that the c2c service is no longer a misery line and the sevice is very good. I always get a seat but i know what you mean about lack of seating on the fast trains from benfleet. Personally i think that C2C just shades in terms of quicker journeys, cheaper tickets and much better trains. So even though i have an extra 10mins walk once i have reached the city , it has to be C2C all the way!! I hope thats helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back