• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RE Spurs seating and allocation

J

The Chameleon
I have had a text from my good yiddo pal, who sits at the back of the shelf.. he goes to the bar, to buy a larger and only buys one for himself..

woooah, sorry.. got into a habbit there,
right, he has said that we are not in the normal corner, and due to segregation, have moved the season tickets holders to the prawn sandwich bit..

the message said:

"you bastards are kicking me out of my seat!! i may be relocated to the prawn sandwich stand. 90 mins in the bar me thinks"

Last season, i went to yids Vs West Brom and we sat in the corner.. and the corner directly to our left, was the away section..

we have taken their main fans bit, where they are the infamous stand up sit downers.. so they will now not be able to generate their atmosphere..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 22 2006,11:34)]I have had a text from my good yiddo pal, who sits at the back of the shelf.. he goes to the bar, to buy a larger and only buys one for himself..

right, he has said that we are not in the normal corner, and due to segregation, have moved the season tickets holders to the prawn sandwich bit..

the message said:

"you bastards are kicking me out of my seat!! i may be relocated to the prawn sandwich stand. 90 mins in the bar me thinks"

Last season, i went to yids Vs West Brom and we sat in the corner.. and the corner directly to our left, was the away section..

we have taken their main fans bit, where they are the infamous stand up sit downers.. so they will now not be able to generate their atmosphere..
I thought 'the shelf' (an old terrace standing area) was where the East Stand is? We are in the South Stand.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ Nov. 22 2006,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 22 2006,11:34)]I have had a text from my good yiddo pal, who sits at the back of the shelf.. he goes to the bar, to buy a larger and only buys one for himself..

the message said:

I thought 'the shelf' (an old terrace standing area) was where the East Stand is? We are in the South Stand.
deary me.. it was a joke you know.. the first bit, it's a song.. don't worry..

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back