• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Real life creepy stories

Napster

No ⭐
So, last Friday night, driving back at 4am from Gatwick, and we had to slow right down, because there in the middle of the road, was two deer. Just looking in at us. Creeped us right out - we slowly moved past them - never seen them this far into town before - very odd. What's been your real life creepy moment

Someone told me this story about a friend of his that had just got married. Just after he got engaged he showed his (then) fiancé pictures of his inter-railing holiday around Europe from well before they met. There was one picture of him and his friends outside Notre Dame Cathedral. She then pointed out herself in the background.

So, last Friday night, driving back at 4am from Gatwick, and we had to slow right down, because there in the middle of the road, was two deer. Just looking in at us. Creeped us right out - we slowly moved past them - never seen them this far into town before - very odd. What's been your real life creepy moment

Driving through a herd of buffalo (very slowly!) on a main road in the mist, in the early hours of the morning in South Dakota, just after having seen Mount Rushmore at sunset,back in the early 70's.

Fortunately,Grumpy Blue was at the wheel and not me.Still a very hairy moment for both of us.

A long time ago, I stayed at a holiday cottage in the middle of nowhere in Wales in the grounds of a farm with a group of friends. As we checked in, the front room window curtains were open and it was plain to see a video camera set up, pointed to a load of leather belts on the floor. The farmer & his wife were easily into their late 60s and I saw no signs of any other family. :stunned:

I went to a reserve game about 12 years ago and someone sat next to me and started to engage me in conversation.

Renovating the restaurant and whilst up on a tower I saw a ghostly figure at a half open door,shouted to the wife who was near said door and jumped down and went to the door but nothing there so looked in all the rooms and found nothing.
Then rushed outside and found nothing so thought I'd seen a ghost.
Turns out it was a little girl and she was hiding in the cave.

At a friends house, seeing a ghostly figure holding his head in his arms walk down the stairs and vanish into the grandfather clock. At the same house hearing noises in the loft overnight, waking in the morning with the loft hatch moved and a pram hanging over the hatch hole.

In my parents home, the video recorder turning itself on and recording something. Not timed, as we pulled the plug out etc. Once it stopped, we plugged it back in, rewound the tape and played it. It was a programme on demonism.

I remember watching (I think) The Omen - the one where the crow pecks out the journalist's eyes - I was fairly young (14/15 maybe) and when I went to bed there was a massive thump at the window. I was **** scared for a while, but I finally fell asleep. Next morning I found a dead pigeon that had flown into my bedroom window and died. :stunned:

This never, ever happened again.....and I'm an utter skeptic when it comes to these things.

Back