• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Taters123

Youth Team
Just over 48 hours to go...... So being realistic how many players will PB/RM bring in?

i think we need at least 4 and I'm going to be optimistic and say we will sign 4

CB
CM
FWD X 2 (one tall, one pacy who can double up as a mother winger if needed)

surely we we will some arrivals starting tomorrow?

I predict we will get one teenager on loan from a Prem/Championship side and that they will be crap. And we will all wonder how they got on the books of a top side, before they plunge into obscurity and end up back on trial with us five years later.

I think sanchez watts and theo robbinson will sign as they are still on trail with not long to go and maybe one more person but i still think we need more players

I think we need at least three, but I'm not confident we'll make any. I'd be happy to sign Theo as I've said before, because he's unattached we could sign him after the transfer window though... Right?

Does anyone know if there are any other players trial at the club? I feel like the club should be casting their net far and wind to free agents at this point.

Just over 48 hours to go...... So being realistic how many players will PB/RM bring in?

i think we need at least 4 and I'm going to be optimistic and say we will sign 4

CB
CM
FWD X 2 (one tall, one pacy who can double up as a mother winger if needed)

surely we we will some arrivals starting tomorrow?

Bet you were a nightmare for your parents at Christmas!

I think it will be 3
We have brought in Anton Ferdinand and I think the target was always 4.
Simpson is clearly going somewhere-if we don't get him it will be a season long loan from Prem. We may also keep Robinson.
I think now he will be after creative midfielder as well

So either 2x forwards and a CM
Or 1x forward, 1x CM and a wideman who can also play down the middle (pace)

I am still quietly optimistic...

One striker, youngster on loan or Theo Robinson, and that'll be all.

One maybe two. A Forward and possibly a CM. Probably a loanee and someone unattached like Theo.

We desperately need a midfield playmaker,someone who wants the ball,someone in the mould of our own Mike Marsh or Gillingham's Bradley Diack.Trouble is Ron will have to put his hand in his pocket for the quality of player we need.

Back