• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reasons to be cheerful?

discord

Youth Team
Not sure if anyone else has figured this one out, but if you've got Bailey wanted by QPR Wolves etc - Francis wanted by Palarse - Clarke reportedly wanted by his old club yet again, then there is a pretty legitamite reason to bung them on the transfer list to get more dosh for em by alerting everyone and his son to their availabilty.

Sure Ron's tried his best to offer them better deals, but if the players agents are telling them this and that and Ron's offer is not good enough then why not put them up for sale.

I know this is not the same as L2 but we were in this situation when Tilly faced his first year in control, Constantine Warren Roget 3 superb players who wanted more than what we could offer them.

Loyalty is a supporters demand and a Chairman's not a players, we brought these players in from other clubs they did not start with us so their loyalty is to themselves and getting as much out of the game they can, its a flaw but without it we'd never have signed them in the first place.
I've got every confidence that Tilly will rebuild yet again!

Reasons to be cheerful?

A chairman that cares about the club, not the over inflated ego's of agents and players. Ron has promised to reinvest the money so he can't be doing this for himself.

The fact the club is talking to loads of people?

Martin: "We are talking to huge amount of people at the moment, and hopefully those labours will start to bare the fruit shortly."

Hmmm, please let some of them be half-talented so the season won't be as bad as what it looks like it's going to be!

I'm not a Gretna fan.

I'm not a Rotherham fan.

I'm not a Bournemouth fan.

I'm not a Luton fan.

I'm not a Halifax fan.

I'm not a Scarborough fan.

We haven't been docked any points. We don't owe the Revenue £800,000. We haven't been driven into liquidation by some rich fantasist and had to watch our players dismissed and our ground put up for sale.

Can we have a sense of proportion here?

We still have our club, and our club has a bright future.

C'mon You Bloooooozzzz!!!!

I'm not a Gretna fan.

I'm not a Rotherham fan.

I'm not a Bournemouth fan.

I'm not a Luton fan.

I'm not a Halifax fan.

I'm not a Scarborough fan.

We haven't been docked any points. We don't owe the Revenue £800,000. We haven't been driven into liquidation by some rich fantasist and had to watch our players dismissed and our ground put up for sale.

Can we have a sense of proportion here?

We still have our club, and our club has a bright future.

C'mon You Bloooooozzzz!!!!

Well said btw u missed of Leeds here....

Give me Ron Martin and Steve Tilson any day... most chairman offer the world and it goes tits up do a runner.... just ask any luton Town fan

Back