• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Receiving a "chocolate finger"

Options.

• Yes - I love a good "chocolate finger"

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Maybe - Not done it but I wouldnt mind if a lover did it.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • No - This is a violation and one dtep from being gay.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Sod a chocolate finger I want a chocolate fist.

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I was out last Sunday for my best mates birthday drinks. Found a really nice pub down on the seafront and started ploughing into the drinks as you do.
There was about 15-20 people and it was a mixed group.

By about 6pm the conversation as you would expect turns around to sex. Now one of my mates birds mates - a girl called Roz who has recently become single was giving it the barry about what an animal she was in the bedroom and how anything goes.

As the conversation wore on she revealed that in the throws of passion she loves nothing better than to chocolate finger her bloke. Now to "Chocolate Finger" your bloke for Cricko and MtS's benefit is to stick you middle finger up her mans bum.

Now I personally find this act quite filth. I dont see any appeal at all the having this done and in fact I would go so far as to say anyone doing this to me would get a few stern words soon after the session was over.

My mate "The Pilot" on the other hand loves it and says its all good.

What do you reckon?

In the interest of someone acutally voting this is an ANONYMOUS VOTE POLL.

:finger:

My American girlfriend at uni reckoned most men had their G-spot there. I wasn't really interested in trying it out

:minger:

Not up "my Street":eek: so's to speak ...But apparently one of a mans main sexual areas is up the dirt box. A few have tried and met with a sharp ..Fcuk off.

err there isn't a poll!?

i have receiveD one and it's not really that nice... just threw me off my stride and gave me a bit of a shock! every now and again the bird goes down to try and i'm like "woah there!".... so many womens magazines recommend it and say men love it.. it's bollocks! i don't know anyone who likes it

Shall we attend the evening "not in my back yard" sermon together

I do believe I've just entered the Borough of Fnaar-Fnaar, twinned with it's French city Double Entendre...

For the sake of clarity, I'm going nowhere near your "back yard". Nor your curtains, for that matter.

:eek:

photobig06.jpg

:eek: :eek:

Absolute filth couldn't think of anything worse. I have a mate who loves all that sort of stuff, he does worry me I recon he could be gay.

Pah! You big bunch of lily-livered woofters. There's nothing wrong with a bit of experimentation.

That said, a girl from Jersey did it to me when I wasn't expecting it and I've never been so surprised in all my life.

Anyway, digital intrusion is just the first level. Hands up who's been got/gone in with a tongue?

*Calls an ambulance* for CCC s after that comment Slip.:eek:

Why in hells name would I want to lick one ??

Back