• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recent Albums

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Recently got my hands on the following albums, think they are all brilliant, and would definately recommend them to anyone.

Snow Patrol- A hundred million suns
Razorlight- Wire to Wire
Keane- Perfect Symmetry

Anyone else got them? Thoughts?

For those who enjoy a good rave I recommend:
Faithless - Forever Faithless
Ultrabeat - The Album 2007
Great CD's.
Razorlight is a good album bailey Id recommend that too..

Recently got my hands on the following albums, think they are all brilliant, and would definately recommend them to anyone.

Snow Patrol- A hundred million suns
Razorlight- Wire to Wire
Keane- Perfect Symmetry

Anyone else got them? Thoughts?

looking at that list, if you haven't already got it then go and get the new Kings of Leon. It's an excellent album

looking at that list, if you haven't already got it then go and get the new Kings of Leon. It's an excellent album
Ill agree with that too! 10/10 album! Havent listened to that in a whilst might have to stick it on :cool:

Snow Patrol- A hundred million suns I have it but not yet got into it much
Razorlight- Wire to Wire
Keane- Perfect Symmetry Great album. Not a touch on their first but what is. Very good.

Also:
The Script - The Script Not a bad song in the whole album

It's all about The Prodigy's new album next month....

Too right, that new tune Omen is quality... I am really looking forward to this album. Got it on pre-order.

100 Million Suns has it's moments but it's not a patch on Eyes Shut and Final Straw sadly.

I cant praise the Fleet Foxes album highly enough. It is absolutely brilliant.

I cant praise the Fleet Foxes album highly enough. It is absolutely brilliant.

You're about the 3rd person I know with decent music taste to reccomend that album, i may have to buy it.

New Franz Ferdinand album is out next week, i've heard good things about it and the 2 songs i've heard sounded good.

Pubey - Have you got that new Animal Collective album yet? Any good?

You're about the 3rd person I know with decent music taste to reccomend that album, i may have to buy it.

New Franz Ferdinand album is out next week, i've heard good things about it and the 2 songs i've heard sounded good.

Pubey - Have you got that new Animal Collective album yet? Any good?

yep i posted about it on that vinyl thread. it's superb, deserves the hype and i'm starting to find love for some of their other stuff

Recently I've been listening to Lupe Fiasco - The Cool, quite good , would recommend it.

I'm listening to the Boxer Rebellion album, really impressed!

It is a really cracking bit of work I have to say, deserves a wider audience.

I recently got Mia (MIA?)'s album Kala on the back of the brilliant Paper Planes track, 'tis top work.

Back