• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recent events in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to spoil the partbut I have seen the vids and you are being conned once again.

I have seen her being shot. Remember ‘Blood gate’ with rugby union.... exactly the same. Lying on the floor with no blood then the Hollywood cspysukse in the mouth seconds later. The guy with the blue hoody next to her is conveniently allowed to go free but be interviewed.

He claims he held her and spoke to her.... He didn’t and when he holds his hands up the blood is fake. It’s to watery, so dries like the vanishing ink you bought from the joke shop in the 70’s.

Nicely timed for a clamp down on all these ‘Right wing conspiracy’ groups.

I'm assuming we're talking about the woman who died.Please explain how?:Think:

America is one messed up country, has been for at least 4 years and we think we've got problems in our country.

Sorry to spoil the part but I have seen the vids and you are being conned once again.

I have seen her being shot. Remember ‘Blood gate’ with rugby union.... exactly the same. Lying on the floor with no blood then the Hollywood capsule in the mouth seconds later. The guy with the blue hoody next to her is conveniently allowed to go free but be interviewed.

He claims he held her and spoke to her.... He didn’t and when he holds his hands up the blood is fake. It’s to watery, so dries like the vanishing ink you bought from the joke shop in the 70’s.

Nicely timed for a clamp down on all these ‘Right wing conspiracy’ groups.

plenty of other footage of he staging but that enough for now.

This is not a political post so don’t bother trying to twist what I have said.

I thought the attached was some bat**** crazy conspiracy theory - but you've beat me.

And just to balance that - here's the bbc fact checking some of the pictures

Last edited:
I find it amazing people can just walk around with assault rifles in parts of the US.

I know, it's just crazy what I've seen this last year with the marches, seeing people carrying Rifles. I'd love to go up to one of them, open up a Kinder egg, turn to them and say, who's the daddy now :)

You continue to pollute SZ with your facist, conspiracy theory posts.

The only mystery to me is how and why you're allowed to get away with it?
Riggers does some excellent posts on footie, lots of sense and positive observations.

The other stuff needs to be read with a smile and grimace, and it is interesting to try and understand the head scratching quandaries.

I thought the attached was some bat**** crazy conspiracy theory - but you've beat me.

That article is laughable, along with this notion that grubby Antifa bods we’re behind yesterdays scenes. They weren’t. Proof;

Viking man, otherwise known as Jake Angeli, is a pro-Trump, QAnon follower. He’s also an actor. He was at a BLM rally last year and he was wearing the exact same get up... but he was part of the counter-protest. The self-proclaimed “Q Shamen”, is as far from Antifa as you could possibly get;

4085C8E5-C881-44F3-A977-7EB4E030FDA2.jpeg
BLM protest last year

76A22AE7-F14B-4586-84CC-3EFF29B84FA5.jpeg
The “Q Shamen”

Next up is Lectern thief & pro-Trumper Adam Johnson. The dumb **** actually posted this picture to his own Facebook, before quickly deleting. Unfortunately for him, the internet keeps receipts;

26013D0E-A90E-4D12-896A-2E03ED047190.jpeg
0218FBA8-C730-4B9E-BE15-14552ECC6CD7.jpeg

83AC637C-89B9-486E-8C42-B024C81BB1E6.jpeg

Also present at the event, was Rick Saccone. Former Republican politician who held several positions within the Government. Of course he is a very vocal Trump supporter

27411436-EF00-4D06-9816-D2331AC1A035.jpeg

And we can’t forget BakedAlaska. Better known as Tim Gionet, this white supremacist is something of an online celebrity, for his anti-Semitic views (such as holocaust denial) and pepper spraying unsuspecting people in the street. Brave man. He was smart enough to do the old bills work for them though, by courteously live steaming his part in the fiasco

38EB7141-BACF-4A41-81A4-2E7670D57013.jpeg

And finally we have Elijah Schaffer. Self-entitled journalist (he presents a YouTube show called Slightly Offensive) who promotes right-wing propaganda, and is very pro-Trump.

1F8A6780-EC4C-4880-A5CD-94E51603920C.jpeg

So please, let’s forget this idea that “Antifa did it”. For weeks, the pro-Trump mob have been saying all over social media what their plans were for yesterday. Just take the woman that was shot inside The Capitol. This was to be her last ever tweet;

2025175D-7465-416A-9164-420F297FDD9C.jpeg

They were always going to cause as much disruption and chaos as they could. They didn’t need Antifa antagonists or agitators. The fuse was lit weeks ago.

Riggers does some excellent posts on footie, lots of sense and positive observations.

The other stuff needs to be read with a smile and grimace, and it is interesting to try and understand the head scratching quandaries.

I get it Massimo, I really do. The reality that the whole system/status quo is not there for you but for those that control you.... It’s very hard to come to terms with.

its easier for me as I have witnessed it first hand.
It’s a fact that on 7/7 they were doing a drill about 4 Muslim terrorists planting 3 bombs on the exact same tube trains from the exact same stations and a bus at the exact same time when it happened for real. Someone calculated that the odds were over 200 billion to 1 of that happening.

A very good friend of mine was on the first fire engine at the first call, Aldgate. The waited 45 minutes for an ambulance because the senior Ambulance controller though it was a drill and obviously wouldn' send real ambulances..... Which is why Tony Blair refused 3 times to have a public inquiry for the most deadly terrorist attack in British History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back