• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recurring dreams

MK Shrimper

Striker
Anyone have recurring themes during their snooze time?

Me,

1) Having to travel very long distances to get to work meaning the precise timing of buses/trains.
2) Regular one: My final year dissertation for Uni either being not done at all or hugely behind time with a day left to hand it in.

One I had recently left me feeling desolate when I woke up - waiting to die for the imminent armageddon that was just hours away. Horrible.

Anyone have recurring themes during their snooze time?

Me,

1) Having to travel very long distances to get to work meaning the precise timing of buses/trains.
2) Regular one: My final year dissertation for Uni either being not done at all or hugely behind time with a day left to hand it in.

One I had recently left me feeling desolate when I woke up - waiting to die for the imminent armageddon that was just hours away. Horrible.

Sounds like a recurring dream that a Col U fan would have.

I dont have recurring dreams but I have had a couple of nightmares involving my kids and they have always left me relieved when Ive woken up.

A frequently recurring element of my dreams is me witnessing a plane crash from a frighteningly close distance. The location is always different, but quite often the plane crashes into the sea. I saw some footage recently of a passenger plane crashing in (I think) Afghanistan, filmed from a moving car and it was very similar to my dreams.

A frequently recurring element of my dreams is me witnessing a plane crash from a frighteningly close distance. The location is always different, but quite often the plane crashes into the sea. I saw some footage recently of a passenger plane crashing in (I think) Afghanistan, filmed from a moving car and it was very similar to my dreams.

Yeah I know that video you mean, not pleasant.

I don't dream very much to be honest.

I dont have recurring dreams but I have had a couple of nightmares involving my kids and they have always left me relieved when Ive woken up.

I have a recurring dream that my kids wake me up in the middle of the night...oh, hang on, they're not dreams!

When I was a kid I used to frequently dream that I could fly. Not an aeroplane, but that I could actually fly. I would swoop down on my house, and land on a lamp post, much like a bird. That is why I always said I would learn to fly.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3waJIc574[/video]

This one.

Being late for a plane and having to do a lot of packing in very little time. Only every few months, but the most recent one was only yesterday. For some reason I was in Spain, yet dressed as if I was on holiday in Antarctica.

Back