• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ref for Saturday

south247

Coach⭐
Iain Williamson

Refereed our game against Telford in Nov 2008

Can't find much info on how he did last season but in season 08/09 he reffed 30 games and gave 138 yelllows and 6 reds. Some cracking comments from all round country who think he is amongst the worst they have ever seen (I thought we only got these type of refs).

A few examples: Blackpool - Oh Iain Williamson another in a long line of plonkers who don the black outfit and decide to **** me off. Defeat this time against Southampton, once again a match where we should have got a point. The defeat is a little harder to swallow due the inept referee Iain Williamson who disallowed a goal.

Stockport - The referee today - Mr Iain Williamson - was booed off by BOTH sets of fans at the end of 90 minutes. That give you a hint?

Palace - Some referees have the intelligence to let the game flow and to play advantages, but not this one.Mr Iain Williamson was determined to be the man of the match and he certainly achieved his aim for all the wrong reasons.

Chester - Referee Williamson and his fellow match officials carried out an inspection of the pitch at half time and decided to play on as the weather looked to be improving - but the Berkshire official surprised everyone by abandoning the game 14 minutes into the second period at a time when the playing surface appeared to be in a better condition than it had been in the first half.

I await Mick's usual referee post which will be much more informed and comprehensive than this and are I think amongst the best

Good luck everyone for Saturday. I will be listening on Blues PLayer but hope to get to B City and maybe Aldershot match. Up the Blues

Back