• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Referee Today.

Is it just me or was Saturdays ref a complete f**king joke who wanted to be the star of the show from kick off.

First of all how on earth could he or the lino not give the blatant penalty in the first half is beyond me. It was a clear chop by their defender and Stevie Wonder couldnt even miss it.

How on earth did the c**t give an offside for our equalising goal is another question, what with this clown and the ref against Rochdlae last week we are losing points due to these absolute idiots in charge who are not fit for the Southend Combinations divsion 5!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 10 2004,09:50)]If I were Huddersfield I'd be demanding an enquiry
ghostface.gif

Funny, I thought the same thing but fear that some "Blue" players were also in on the act!
sad.gif
ghostface.gif

It just shows the lack of b#llox some refs and lino's have when it comes to big decisions, he was blowing up for soft challanges in the midfield, but your then allowed to hack someone down in the box and get away with it!

he was an absolute ****!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper magic @ May 10 2004,10:07)]It just shows the lack of b#llox some refs and lino's have when it comes to big decisions, he was blowing up for soft challanges in the midfield, but your then allowed to hack someone down in the box and get away with it!

he was an absolute ****!!!
I see that Martin Ling was heavily criticising Graham Hegley, who marshalled their last game on Saturday.

Apparently he sent one O's player off and disallowed two goals they scored.

Top Ref if you ask me!!!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 10 2004,08:54)]First of all how on earth could he or the lino not give the blatant penalty in the first half is beyond me. It was a clear chop by their defender and Stevie Wonder couldnt even miss it.
I thought it was a very clean challenge. Their player went through Dudfield without even touching the ball. As I said, very clean indeed
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 10 2004,10:13)]Jupp got a punch by the West Stand, a riot nearly starts, and what happens?  Jupp gets booked.  

****!
Not strictly true, Jupp scythed the feller down, and then proceeded to kick him when he got up, so all in all a booking was probably quite lenient
tounge.gif

Back