• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Referral

Dept36

On the profle part of your thingy what is the referral bit?.sorry to be dumb but i just dont know,also whilst in stupid mode what does BBW stand for.Thanks.

On the profle part of your thingy what is the referral bit?.sorry to be dumb but i just dont know,also whilst in stupid mode what does BBW stand for.Thanks.

It means if you have recommended somebody else to join the Zone and when they register they have used your name as a referral.

Can I get loyalty points? I was thinking of Kim Jong Il of North Korea...he likes football... or Winona Ryder....mental but still hot :)

What, you mean what does BBW stand for, in general? Not specifically in terms of SZ?

A girl I used to work with told me this one. BBW = big & beautiful woman. Something she most certainly wasn't, the rotund old moose!

Type it in to google and see what you get mate.......make sure the boss is not around though!!!

BBW as in the nudey rudey sense so it means big beatiful women,dam thats just so wrong,as for a boss havent had one of those since i was 17.

Build a bear workshop....Some stock market thingy

The Big Birds W**king website came up later...[/QUOTE]

Post deleted because my stupid Uni PC won't allow me to post a picture of Big Bird from Sesame Street.

Fill in the blanks...

Last edited:
Back