• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Registration Of Charge

Jesus ...... That's another charge notification involving TP which has only just been incorporated late 2018. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

I am gong to hazard a guess that Allied Commercial are the new backer for FF (we had heard that BL had pulled out) , and that maybe their "new subsidiary will handle the housing build post FF.

Jesus ...... That's another charge notification involving TP which has only just been incorporated late 2018. Why do I have a bad feeling about this.

I wouldn't , my guess is (they are all guesses , I am afraid) is that there are three companies , three "loans" to keep the numbers below a certain figure for tax , companies house etc etc issues.

Building and construction is awash with companies, it used to be a way around transferring property, the tax on buying / selling a company was considerably less than the stamp duty payable if the company concerned just sold a building, so a separate subsidiary company whose only assets were the building concerned and then , if the building was to be sold , they just sold the company...thus the smaller amount of tax gets paid.
Not sure if that is still the case , I had a brief involvement in one about 20 years ago.

and

TRIBECA SOUTHEND HOTEL OPCO LIMITED

and why has SEL listed Soccer Stadiums PLC as dormant in their latest accounts?

they have been dormant since Tara Brady left

The companies accounts for Nov. 2011 were filed as a dormant company as they had not traded in the period to 30/11/11.

So basically , they have not done a thing since 2010

Interesting that there's an Elounda Court off Albion Road in Benfleet, almost directly opposite Martins Mews, which I know RM's companies built the houses down. Also strange is the number of houses for sale down such a short road!

What it tells us is who is going to profit from the develoment project as they will have borrowed against the expected profits from the development.

The next question is who is funding them?

Back