• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Released and retained players

Hardly a surprise. Went out on loan and couldn't score in the Conference or Regional Conference.

I actually would of kept Hendrie in case Coker went, or should I say I’d rather keep Hendrie, does this mean Coker is getting another deal ?

I think Bond will want a fair amount of new players. He wont be fooled by a couple of decent results, for the most part of last season we were toilet and a fairly large overhaul is needed. Quality over quantity. Don't need 2 left backs if both are rubbish or injury prone.

Really disappointed that Hendrie has gone as I think he will really develop in to a good player. I am hoping that he gets fixed up in the Scottish Premier League quickly.

Emilie s contract extension signalled Norms slip down the pecking order .
Shame but hope he bounces back. Hendrie is a strange one to me given that it basically leaves us with Kyla , who won’t be ready for the new season

We are well over budget and have a new manager wanting to put his stamp on the team, yet have a load of deadwood stuck on long contracts. Anyone we can lose, we will. We can't afford to wait for Wabo to blossom into a good striker - he needs first team football to do that. There's a good player in Hendrie somewhere but again, he's not really shown it and we need stronger characters.

Maybe Hendrie wanted to go back to Scotland. Might have been a mutually agreeable situation.

You cant moan about the dross served up all season then moan that the dead wood is being cleared! KB needs the chance to put his own team together, he has good contacts and is experienced and successful enough to know the ingredients for a good team. If we gave Hendrie a 3 year deal people would be up in arms!

You cant moan about the dross served up all season then moan that the dead wood is being cleared! KB needs the chance to put his own team together, he has good contacts and is experienced and successful enough to know the ingredients for a good team. If we gave Hendrie a 3 year deal people would be up in arms!

But this is Shrimperzone, we do moaning best!

Full List from OS

Released
Amadou Ba
Ben Coker
Josh Bexon
Michael Turner
Norman Wabo
Renei Batlokwa
Stephen Hendrie
Ted Smith
Academy Released
Dan Humphreys
Joe Mackenzie
Sewa Marah
Offer
John White
Offer – Academy
Emile Acquah
Eren Kinali
Zak Pianim
Taken up Options
Harry Phillips
Lewis Gard
Michael Klass
Sam Barratt
Tom Clifford
Rob Howard

Thanks to all, especially to Ben Coker. He has been a great servant and I wish him well.

Also to regular first teams Michael Turner and Stephen Hendrie.

Pleased to see we have taken the option on Sam Barratt.

Back