• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Relegation Battle- Remaining Fixtures.

The fact you think you’re and I quote, “too good to go down” the night after getting a spanking by a below average Oldham team is hilarious. Can’t wait until mop the floor with you in your own backyard.

Steady now .........

Exeter away next for us, don’t get much tougher than this one, especially after they beat top of table Cambridge at there place 4-1 today.

Thank god the next 2 games are away, as we are crap at home. Admittedly away to exeter is a tough 1. We have to atleast match col u result going into the Essex derby. If we don't then its good night Vienna.

Thank god the next 2 games are away, as we are crap at home. Admittedly away to exeter is a tough 1. We have to atleast match col u result going into the Essex derby. If we don't then its good night Vienna.

IMO we need min of 4 points from those games. Otherwise as you say, Goodnight Vienna will be reality?.

Even a point at exeter might not be enough if colchester win..... would be big ask for us going into the Essex derby.

Good point, if those results happen next week, we'd still be 6 pts behind them when we play them.
In an ideal world we're win both away games?. But to be honest with you, if someone gave me £20 to bet on us winning both games, i'd put a tenner on it, & put the other £10 in my pocket!!

All we need is for Col Ewe to lose all their remaining games. We pick up a couple more draws and we're safe. Simples.

Back