• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cambridge_branch

Youth Team
[h=2][/h]
With Freddy out. No French man as hes in France , No Hall as he wants o
ut where are the goals going to come from?
Sad%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Are we going to go to York for a relegation Party? We wont get back in to league two that quickly if SUFC go down no goals scored and the only team not to have any points as of yet worrying times a head!

There's only one man to save us Steve Tilson 2 trips to Cardiff and two promotions

Dear god, are all your supporters this over dramatic and gloomy?

Didn't you make this topic a couple of minutes ago? Anyway stop being so dramatic there's no way we're going down.

I Don't know who you are, but PLEASE stop with the depressing posts! It's two games into the season!

Didn't you make this topic a couple of minutes ago? Anyway stop being so dramatic there's no way we're going down.

In deed I did!!! and if we do not start winning soon well yes relegation is on the cards we need players I hear Cole is looking for a new club !!!!:smile:

blush%20new%20sept%202010.gif
I think you need to look like this cambridge_branch. You big girls blouse you. I mean you tart. If you haven't got the stomach for a season's worth of fight as a supporter then we';re best without you. IF the situation off the pitch doesn't appear to worsen ( and i don't know if it will or won't) then we will not get relegated. Honestly I doubt we'll go that one better on last season but I think we'll make a good go of it.

I don't think we can look to one player or two players to get the goals. Rather hoping it'll be like last season whereby many players chip in. Providing they can play in most of the games Freddy should get around 8-10 goals, Harris maybe a little less, I'm sure Tomlin will weign with a fair few and Phillips and Cresswell are good from set pieces. Hust may srtike a few as well.

Although ive already said we dont have enougth quality to challenge for honors this season, i dont however see us getting relegated. But mid table safety looks the most likely outcome im afraid !

Back