• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Religious news thread

Is this because you base your life on fairy tales and most of on here dont i wonder.

I have fascinating discourse with many of my atheist friends; it just seems many on here are unable or unwilling to participate in such discussion. It's almost how comedic how some people come across.

I have fascinating discourse with many of my atheist friends; it just seems many on here are unable or unwilling to participate in such discussion. It's almost how comedic how some people come across.

Maybe your atheist friends are clever people alas i am not that clever and look at things in a black and white fashion and look at facts such as your so called god did not make the earth in 7 days or even 7 years or even 7 million years,your bible is a story book based loosely on events that happened years before it was written and is no different than harry potter or other such works but your god keeps you warm and good for you.
As for your pope,gor blimey guvnor what a great head of a cult he has been,great at hiding nonces and dodgy pasts,bye bye pope eye and good riddance,waste of space.

You try having a sensible conversation with someone who believes in Father Christmas. It isnt easy :smile:

As an alternative...

sany4ynu.jpg

3y2ypaby.jpg

rema6y6a.jpg

8e8yma5e.jpg

Plus PaddyPower have Richard Dawkins as 666/1 as next Pope: https://iphone.paddypower.mobi/?AFF...one.t?classId=45&typeId=20395&eventId=4825595

For the lies you tell kids?

So you want arguments for the existence of God?

Thankfully I teach philosophy so where shall we start? Telelogical, cosmological, ontological, moral... Or would you like me to start with theodicies, religious experience? ;)

So you want arguments for the existence of God?

Thankfully I teach philosophy so where shall we start? Telelogical, cosmological, ontological, moral... Or would you like me to start with theodicies, religious experience? ;)

Ah, where's Osy these days?

Back