• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Remaining Fixtures

We are due a win, let’s make sure we get it Saturday and that’ll will see us move above Wycombe at least and out of the relegation zone. I hope tonight’s Rochdale result will spur the lads on.

Well your a happy chap. Hope I’m not sitting near you for the last 5 games.

Rochdale winning I think clarifies things . We need to finish above Bradford, Walsall, Wycombe and Accrington which means winning the next two. Draws won’t be enough unless someone else loses 4 out of 5.

Rochdale winning I think clarifies things . We need to finish above Bradford, Walsall, Wycombe and Accrington which means winning the next two. Draws won’t be enough unless someone else loses 4 out of 5.
Do you mean that if we win the next two we cannot be relegated.

I think Scunthorpe will be bottom 4, they've only won 1 out of their last 9 (the only victory being against us).

Hope this is a wake up call for our players.

Do or die Saturday!

I am sure a win is on its way, and it’s going to be this weekend

For me need to win the next 2 against Wycombe and Walsall...and probably need 3 wins from the final 5...or 2 wins and 2 draws....51 to 52 points.

Going to be very very tough given our form....we need to beat Wycombe and need the entire ground roaring the team on. I just worry we are a little too powderpuff to drag ourselves out of this....but will keep chearing until the end

Come on Southend!

Out of the last 48 games played by the bottom 12 teams, only Shrewsbury Town, AFC Wimbledon, and Rochdale have won twice, and Gillingham have won once.

All the rest have not won a single game, that is 41 games without a win..

Yes we are in the bottom 4, but 41 games gone, not 46.
It doesn't alter the fact that we need to win on Saturday, we knew that before. Also think we have to probably win one out of the 2 remaining away games. Then probably a point against either Burton or Sunderland will give us 50 points...probably enough to stay up.
I don't expect unanimous backing, but that Accrington score wasn't the worst....they have still got to play Luton, Donny and Pompey in their last 5 games, as well as Walsall.
It is too hard to call yet, so all we can do is think about ourselves getting a win on Saturday.

It's still in our own hands but it is essential that we win on Saturday. Let's have three up front please Kevin.

Back