• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zeuss

Manager
Just wondered if anyone can think of anything to compare with last night’s line-ups ?
For Southend United,our 2 strikers had previously played 25 mins in total.
Also for us,the 2 central defenders marking them had played a total of 236 games.

Well I was thinking that in this day and age it was remarkable that last Saturday we started with numbers
1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11 on the pitch.

Anyway got me coat and crawling back under my sad stone:blush:

Remarkable occurrence number three; we started last night, essentially, as 4-5-1 and it was effective going forward. Now that is remarkable.

Yes, SCP was well aware that Bury could have been a real problem so chose to play safe - even though he was playing two guys upfront who hadn't played together before.

Well I was thinking that in this day and age it was remarkable that last Saturday we started with numbers
1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11 on the pitch.

Anyway got me coat and crawling back under my sad stone:blush:

No come back, luvin' facts like that..........

Back