• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IIRC, TBV tried some of the more off the wall stuff to try and be a bit different but got heavily criticized and told that 'we're English' and 'you're trying to be too European'.......... :nope::thumbdown::omg:

People moan about the drum and the streamers at Roots Hall so there's two chances of anything remotely like that, very little and none. :sad:

Wish I knew what they were singing about!. Also goes to dispel the theory that you need a roof for the sound to echo.

Wish I knew what they were singing about!. Also goes to dispel the theory that you need a roof for the sound to echo.
The thing is at league 2 level there aren't tens of thousands of fans standing up and singing so it does have some impact.

Years ago I stood/jumping with the Boca junior fans against the enemy river plate and never endured such fanatical tense atmosphere ever before. Still remember it to this day :happy: viva la Boca [video]https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=youtube%20boca%20juniors%20fans&ei=ZlbiVOv8B9KxabycgbgM&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DCE_V9Sl84NU&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEQWY0mBR3hHgTCdK8X2cwQwjbIdg&sig2=GZ6jo8ajoR1NdeZ4w52v9w[/video]

I remember once when I saw the East stand doing that. Was off the ****ing scale that. A week later, inspired by the party atmosphere TBV was created, only to be moaned about more often that not. Those party animals in the East blacks were just sneering at such a crap attempt.

Think it was a LDV first round game versus Rushden and Diamonds or something. Must have been about 45,000 there. Big game.

Back