• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Removals - who can you recommend?

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
We hope to be moving in the near future (Hullbridge to Hullbridge) and need to find a removal company. I think last time we used Hockley Removals and they were very good but can't find them on line or in yellow pages.

Can anybody recommend any removal companies or know anything about Hockley removals?

Thanks

DoDtS

We hope to be moving in the near future (Hullbridge to Hullbridge) and need to find a removal company. I think last time we used Hockley Removals and they were very good but can't find them on line or in yellow pages.

Can anybody recommend any removal companies or know anything about Hockley removals?

Thanks

DoDtS

Pete,

We used these guys (Lloyds of Essex) when we moved house just over a year ago - as well as Son of Dad of Dave the Shrimper for a cracking new mortgage! Blew us away with their care and attention, went well beyond the call of duty, and absolutely nothing was too much trouble which made the moving day so easy. Will supply boxes if necessary and were reasonably priced too if I remember rightly. Definitely given them a call.

Good luck with the move.

Pete,

We used these guys (Lloyds of Essex) when we moved house just over a year ago - as well as Son of Dad of Dave the Shrimper for a cracking new mortgage! Blew us away with their care and attention, went well beyond the call of duty, and absolutely nothing was too much trouble which made the moving day so easy. Will supply boxes if necessary and were reasonably priced too if I remember rightly. Definitely given them a call.

Good luck with the move.

Thanks we'll get a quote from them

Pete

Pete,

Good luck with the move.

Seconded. My aunt and uncle used them and have just recommended them to my parents

R&Y tyres, odd name but well established and very good

Just to also add, when my parents had Lloyds around for a quote they asked the guy who he would recommend if he was moving house, and he said R&Y Tyers. Thanks for reminding me what they were called Lee!

Just to follow up on this thread, I moved and used Lloyds Of Essex a srecommended and they were very good indeed.

I thought we were well prepared but as the day of the move arrived we couldn't beleive how much stuff we had and doubted in would all fit into the van, but LOE men took it all in their stride and methodically loaded the van making the most of every inch of space. They were more than helpful, thoughtfull and a pleasure to be with and the move went ahead without crisis or incident. I would recommend them to anyone.

DoDtS

Back