• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

can't beleive this thread is still going, must of read it about 2 weeks ago and thought yep its under control, are you Ron Martin in disguise MK? "work will be starting in the spring"

Rocky from Rio will sort this for you.

Rocky-the-fridge-man-in-W-012.jpg

Rocky from Rio will sort this for you.

Rocky-the-fridge-man-in-W-012.jpg

Plane ticket bought :winking:

New kitchen bits are being delivered tomorrow (minus a new fridge) so as SOON as I get a date from the fitter when it's all systems go, then that fridge will be history. :angry:

Our older daughter moved into a flat near Parque Guell with her Catalan boyfriend recently.

They were well impressed by the muscular guy, just passing in the street, who carried their huge fridge up four floors to their "attico" flat for them.

(Sorry no photos).

Just saying like.

Our older daughter moved into a flat near Parque Guell with her Catalan boyfriend recently.

They were well impressed by the muscular guy, just passing in the street, who carried their huge fridge up four floors to their "attico" flat for them.

(Sorry no photos).

Just saying like.

imzab5MgX5c7l.gif

Just seen this thread brilliant stuff. So what's happening with he fridge. The tactical nuclear device seems the best bet so far .

Fire it on full blast a few hours before you need to take it out - if it's cold it will contract and get marginally smaller. :whistling:

essen31.gif

Breaking fridge news.

Fridge has won a temporary reprieve and will be in place whilst new fridge (& kitchen) is installed. Fridge will then be removed at some point when the plasterer can return to do (hopefully) minor repairs to the walls as well as some other work that I've asked him to do.

That wraps up the fridge news for now. Just remember - stay chilly Shrimpers.

Breaking fridge news.

Fridge has won a temporary reprieve and will be in place whilst new fridge (& kitchen) is installed. Fridge will then be removed at some point when the plasterer can return to do (hopefully) minor repairs to the walls as well as some other work that I've asked him to do.

Sounds like a cop out to me!:stunned:

Breaking fridge news.

It is just what we have all been praying for . :smile:

Back