• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angell Delight

Life President
I'd like to thank GlasgowSUFC, DtS and shrimpled for expressing their surprise at Angell Delight's laughable neg rep on this forum - from my reply via PM to those who have commented all will be revealed below.......

Cheers for the positive rep chaps, the reason I have a whopping -17,000 (and rising lol) neg rep points is because I am indeed victim of the infamous "SZ clique." More to the point SZFC's Statski who can do no wrong in the eyes of his disciples has taken great delight since 1999 in winding me up a treat at every opportunity. He gives me as much neg rep as he can and when I find out it was him and give him some back I have even MORE rep taken off me for "abusing the gaffer!" It's ridiculous, this rep system really is a joke and I take no notice of it whatsoever as it means nothing lol!!!!

Anyway cheers for the pos rep points chaps, all I'm getting on here at the moment are PM's and comments about why the hell I've got so many neg rep points (which is actually BETTER than having positive rep lol!) - as long as I am seen to talk sense by the people that matter, those who you actually CAN have a decent footballing conversation/debate with such as GlasgowSUFC, DtS, shrimpled and others etc who have all commented that's all that matters ;)

UP THE BLUES!!!!!

P.S. And a message to the mods, if I've touched a nerve somewhere along the line in this mail then ban me!!! ;)

Thats what the green/red thing is? I thought that was if you recieved warnings from the Moderators :confused:

Well I probably WILL now lol!! Not surprised yours is green ESB, you're certainly one of the well respected posters on here.

Stop it, you'll make me blush ;) I honestly can't see the point in the reputation thing, surely because this is a forum, people are free to express their own opinions? why should people be chastised for having opinions more right/left wing than the average?

I can only see the point if people cross the mark or upset/offend, but surely thats the job of the moderators?

I think the positive/negative rep issue is a bit of fun really. I wouldn't worry about it too much, AD, I've been on here long enough to know which posters I respect and you're certainly in that category. Have some green anyway...

It's also a good way of posters acknowledging agreement with fellow posters. Having people reply "Top post" or "Yeah, me too" is a bit pointless; rep makes it easy for you to agree with someone without telling the whole world what you think.

There is, alas, room for abuse of this facility, something the owners will be discussing at our next meeting.

I think the positive/negative rep issue is a bit of fun really. I wouldn't worry about it too much, AD, I've been on here long enough to know which posters I respect and you're certainly in that category. Have some green anyway...

Cheers mate, yeah it's a bit of fun - just making the point that it really does mean nothing to a person's reputation on the board :cool:

Well from -17,000 overnight to 34,000 this morning!! Cheers chaps, as I said it really doesn't matter but nice to know I'm really not a "red" poster on this board.

And for the one poster (who I shall leave nameless or he'll be targeted too!) who labelled his reasons for the pos rep as "To compensate for Statski being a ****" nice touch my friend, nice touch.....

;)

Cheers for the positive rep chaps, the reason I have a whopping -17,000 (and rising lol) neg rep points is because I am indeed victim of the infamous "SZ clique." More to the point SZFC's Statski who can do no wrong in the eyes of his disciples has taken great delight since 1999 in winding me up a treat at every opportunity. He gives me as much neg rep as he can and when I find out it was him and give him some back I have even MORE rep taken off me for "abusing the gaffer!" It's ridiculous, this rep system really is a joke...

Damn right! Statski and his SZFC clique have abused the repping system for too long without any action from the owners / moderators. Having a restricted forum doesn't help as the clique can dicuss their next 'victim' in private. It's all rather pathetic and ruins the whole repping concept ///

Well from -17,000 overnight to 34,000 this morning!! Cheers chaps, as I said it really doesn't matter but nice to know I'm really not a "red" poster on this board.

And for the one poster (who I shall leave nameless or he'll be targeted too!) who labelled his reasons for the pos rep as "To compensate for Statski being a ****" nice touch my friend, nice touch.....

I notice the two recent neg reps have been from two SZFC clique people as well!!

Damn right! Statski and his SZFC clique have abused the repping system for too long without any action from the owners / moderators. Having a restricted forum doesn't help as the clique can dicuss their next 'victim' in private. It's all rather pathetic and ruins the whole repping concept ///

Do they seriously have thier own restricted forum ? :confused: :confused:

im in szfc and i havn't got a clue what is going on as i don't get the chance to come on here that much anymore? anyone explain?

I notice the two recent neg reps have been from two SZFC clique people as well!!

And am I surprised Mike? I knew Leeboy would jump straight to the "gaffer's" defence lol ;)

Seems you're also a victim despite again being a well-respected member of this board - I'd take it as a compliment mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back