• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Replacement Season Cards

MrB

Life President
Had my wallet nicked in early January which (along with less important things such as cash, credit cards and driving license) contained my Season Card.

Gave the ticket office a crime reference and they said they'd send a new one through the post. Nothing arrived, I used a spare season ticket for the Wycombe game and have since had to get duplicate tickets for Swindon, Tranmere and Charlton. Each visit has been met with a 'we'll look into it' comment but still nothing.

I've since found out that I guy in my row has had a similar problem since December, the plastic front came off his (which has the printing for seat number and suchlike on it), the steward took it and told him that the ticket office would send him a new one. Three months and numerous chasers later and he still hasn't got a new one.

Has anyone else had this issue? Or has anyone else received a replacement card recently? Starting to wonder if the club can't actually afford to produce new cards and are blagging it till the end of the season!!! Will be getting my Exeter, Carlisle and Walsall tickets in one go to save me numerous visits.....

I was told that it will cost you around £50 to replace a card. You could ask for a paper ticket, but they may get suspicious if you always ask for one ....

I had a problem at the start of the season firstly the card didn't work and then the plastic started to separate. A steward liberated the non working card, and told me I'd get a new one in the post. This didn't materialise, so I spoke to the ticket office who didn't do a lot to help. Therefore I spoke directly to Gary Adamsom and complained and I got my new ticket the next day, which thus far has worked without fail.

Unfortunately Gary has left so you can't pursue that avenue, but I'd say it's worth having a complaint to the commercial department about it.

My advice to anyone whose card has the plastic front coming away is do nothing as this doesn't affect the card in anyway and it is only if that card is lost that it poses a problem. A fellow Zoner went absolutely ages with a "blank" card --- it never stopped him getting in the ground and getting a ball in the face from a Tommy Black pre-match shot at goal !

My plastic stuff came away last season, went into tkt shop and they sent me a new one a few days later. Maybe the girl just fancied me though.

Had mine replaced at start of season no trouble. Left card with ticket office and picked new one up before next game.

I wouldn't trust the ticket office with anything. My old man came to visit at Christmas and bought a ticket for the Col Ewe game on boxing day, when he turned up he realised that the seat he was sold was broken and he couldn't sit down all game. He's been writing/phoning the ticket office ever since and they've yet to get back to him, not even an acknowledgement.

I had the issue with the plastic coming off the front, they gave me a new card there and then. My dad has had the same thing since about November but they won't supply him a new one.

I wouldn't trust the ticket office with anything. My old man came to visit at Christmas and bought a ticket for the Col Ewe game on boxing day, when he turned up he realised that the seat he was sold was broken and he couldn't sit down all game. He's been writing/phoning the ticket office ever since and they've yet to get back to him, not even an acknowledgement.

There are quite a few who would wish that their seat was broken so they had to stand all game...........

i said i lost my season ticket origianlly over the phone they said its £40 for a new one i then told them i had it stolen they said to go in shop and printed me a new one straight away very helpfull :)

My card was taken off me on Friday night after it wouldn't scan, much to my suprise the replacement card was delivered this morning.

Mine finally turned up yesterday as well, they must have had a catch up.

Weird, when I used to have problems with Seaso's tickets etc, I always had a really prompt, effective service....
That's in return for the prompt service they received from you.

Back