• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ulysses

Manager
Anyone going? I have a little bit interest in this game as my 15 year old cousin has made the Col U squad. Interested to know how he gets on names Billy Roast he's a defensive midfielder/centre back

Phillips was in the squad Saturday and looked ok during warm up. I actually rate him the best of our central defenders so I'm keen to get him back in there.

I think Dave the Shrimper and the General are going, as am I. Apparantly Ipswich were a complete no show last week, and so the RRF (Roots Hall Reserve Firm) are bang up for some mischief this avo. I'm talking proper carnage, like standing within the seated area of Roots Hall, and protesters protesting about the lack of burgers, let alone lack of onions. It's going to be so messy, I've heard on the down low that the ball boys are actually going to be undercover rozzers.

Anyone waiting for Zaboub to come alive.... Is still waiting. He has been shocking. And limped off with a cramp with 15 to go.

Good goal by Woodyard though. Spencer has impressed too.

Cracking goal from Woodyard, all the scholars who featured played well, Buizid (sp?) did too until picking up a head injury about 15 minutes before the end. Hall very impressive, Zaaboub absolutely not! Good to see Matt Heath and John White, Heath had a bit of banter with Coughlan over Crawford's treatment of him....quote Coughlan "don't give it out if you can't take it!"

Why Hall isn't starting week in week out I will never know. He is head and shoulders above any other wingers at the club.

Heath got flattened by Harry at one point. Amusing to the bystander.

I think Zaboub is a confidence player and once the ******* of teeth became audible he just lost it. I suspect all would have been forgiven if he's put away any of his chances.

I can only assume Hall has an ongoing fitness problem that we're not aware of?

Stevens looked a bit shaky today, but Ferdinand gave a better account of himself than he did against Ipswich.

I thought Zaboub played poorly last week but today was even worse. At one time in the 1st half Coughlan told him to spit out his dummy and get on with the game!!. At half time Zaboub limped off after everyone else and I thought that we had seen the last of him today but unfortunatly he came out to play just as badly in the 2nd half until he sustained another "injury" and left it to the other ten to see out the last 10 minutes without him.
On the plus side Ferdinand and Woodyard both played well.:thumbsup:

Back