• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reserves at Orient today

Ed Upson was highly regarded, but seems to have slipped out of favour with Ipswich. I wouldn't be too surprised at all to see him end up with us.

I'm still hoping they 'release' him now so we can pick him up as an out of contract signing as he sounds like he has something about him.

If not, then a season long loan would do nicely in time for Col U.

I'm still hoping they 'release' him now so we can pick him up as an out of contract signing as he sounds like he has something about him.

I thought I read somewhere that outside of the window you can only sign players who were released during the window.

Short term loan is the only option I believe

Chortle. Ryan Jarvis goals against Sarfend this season: 3. Ryan Jarvis total goals for the season: 3.

Actually, the joke's on me, as he's played 25 games without a League goal. Football is fun...

Chortle. Ryan Jarvis goals against Sarfend this season: 3. Ryan Jarvis total goals for the season: 3.

Actually, the joke's on me, as he's played 25 games without a League goal. Football is fun...

total goals for borient againts southend in league one next season 0.
thats cause your going down........still im gonna miss the 4 points....

Anyone know if they're any good?

No.

Have you seen him play?

Surprised Barnard and Laurent are playing, as they played last night!

Laurent went off with a knock and was last spotted clutching an ice-pack.

Have you seen him play?

Nope, whats you point apart from picking holes in peoples posts as usual?

He sounds promising from the Canvey report and the fact we had a 2nd look at him says that the management is interested. We need creative midfielders and looking in my crystal ball, I think he would be worth a punt - what have we got to lose.

People say I'M negative...

Nope, whats you point apart from picking holes in peoples posts as usual?

He sounds promising from the Canvey report and the fact we had a 2nd look at him says that the management is interested. We need creative midfielders and looking in my crystal ball, I think he would be worth a punt - what have we got to lose.

People say I'M negative...

The last thing we want to do is start signing players without having seen them play. And having seen Upson today I'd be very worried if he's anywhere near our first team team this season.

The last thing we want to do is start signing players without having seen them play. And having seen Upson today I'd be very worried if he's anywhere near our first team team this season.

Furry muff - he did well against Canvey though, so we have watched him at close hand.

Reserves are odd though aren't they, when was the last time ANYONE had a stormer in the reserves for us? That said, if you were a kid getting released from your current club, wouldn't you bust your balls to get another deal somewhere?

But you think that fumble fingers Mildenhall is good so how can we rely on your judgement?

Back