• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reserves Home v Watford - Thursday 20th March

SUFC Forever

Manager
The last reserve match of the season is being played at Roots Hall today v Watford. It is shown on the website at the moment as kicking off at 2.00pm but I am sure I read somewhere that the kick off is going to be 4.00pm for this game to allow the market to be cleared up beforehand. Can anybody confirm this?

If you are at a lost end tomorrow or simply have nothing better to do, I would suggest a visit to Roots Hall to support the reserves aas being well worth your while. Free to get in and hopefully the sun will be shining too.

It definitely showed as a 4 o'clock ko earlier in the week for exactly the reasons you've said.........better not have changed again.

Saw the other day it said that the Luton game had changed to Monday and Watford changed to 4pm Thursday. Should be quite a good game, I saw the league table and we are top but 3rd bottom have 3 games in hand and could win and we could end up finishing 5th.

Saw the other day it said that the Luton game had changed to Monday and Watford changed to 4pm Thursday. Should be quite a good game, I saw the league table and we are top but 3rd bottom have 3 games in hand and could win and we could end up finishing 5th.

Can we go down to 5th even if we win today?

Don't have access to the Reserves table otherwise I would have checked myself.

I wonder if we shall see Dougie"I'm off on my holidays on 3rd May" Freedman play today, after all he needs to get match fit for next season.;)

Nothing on the OS headlines to even suggest that a game is taking place today. Hopefully it is still on however.

Southend 0 watford 2 og from cox and lewis young scored there first

Back