• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Today's reserve game against Luton....The General will be giving us live updates.

1-0 ..Spencer

Their keeper mucked up and Spencer put it into an empty net from an acute angle.

Kev had to leave at half time as he had some housework to do and had to start cooking Em's dinner.

When I left, it was 2-1 luton. Left about 65 minutes in.

We were playing crap, however that said.. Coughlan was trying his best to get the players to do what he said but they weren't! He even asked Lee Turner the goalkeeping coach to have a word with Okai when he next ran past as Okai wouldn't listen to him!! Shocking!!

This was the lineup according to the teamsheet, and I gotta be honest I didn't recognise/see the trailist, so if he was playing, he was anonymous! I don't even think he was on the pitch, though!

Smith Spencer
Zaaboub James-Lewis Bouzid Okai
Herd Prosser Coughlan Osifuwa
Evans

Well taken goal by Spencer, did well to make the keeper mess up and capitalised on the mistake well.

James-Lewis, Zaaboub and Bouzid were all terrible on todays first 60 minutes, and I hope they're no where near the first team on that performance!

Thought Spencer was off the pace, but is only just coming back from injury so might explain that one.

Prosser was at fault for their first goal, but apart from that I thought he had a solid 60 minutes.

Stand-Out player for me though, was Coughlan.

Last edited:
Per the OS it was

Evans

Osifuwa
Coughlan
Prosser
Herd

Aziri
James-Lewis
Bouzid
Aabboub

Paterson
Spencer
In that case, the O/S is wrong! Paterson was no where to be seen, and Okai played on the right, not Aziri so the trailist wasn't there!

Back