• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reserves vs Bowers & Pitsea TONIGHT

Maldon Blues

Yeeeeeeellows
Chaps,

Tonight the Reserves host Bowers & Pitsea in the Third Round of the FansFocus.Com Essex Senior Cup at Roots Hall.

Kick-off is 7.45 and admission just £3 adults and £1 concessions.

For all of you who have said that you haven't seen Zoltan Liptak since pre-season, here's your opportunity!

It's also good experience for the younger players, playing a competitive fixture against a Senior first team.

Be good to see a decent crowd. It's a derby after all!

I thought we no longer partaking in the Essex Senior Cup?

Obviously a massive game for us this one and Tilson will face some awkward questions if we don't win it.

I tell you something, it will be keenly contested. The Bowers lads are extremely competitive and committed. Watch out for Dean Allen up front and the legendary Smallsy in goal.

Worth the £3, just to see Peggy and the Moose play in midfield. IMO they are the future. Infact IMO the Moose would be in first team now on the right in place of Black who just doesn't do it 4 me. I will be there come on down and support the lads $3 less than a packet of cigs a little more than the price of a pint.

Obviously a massive game for us this one and Tilson will face some awkward questions if we don't win it.

I heard we only entered as Tilly wanted to stand aside for the competition and provide the dream management team of Wiggy & TtK with an opportunity to prove themselves in a competitive environment?

So, if we lose to B&P blame them 2, not T&B (or even the actual reserve team boss Dean Austin!)

Just as a warning - Spoke to my mate Barry who runs with the Bowers Bover Crew and they are coming down mob handed so watch out.....

Will be there supporting the blues on tonight!

Seem to lose my voice watching the reserves play, so heres for another game that I can lose my voice.

I'll be with my two friends.

Anyone know the lineups?

Nice evening for the game. now leaving .Nice bit of fish n chips from the Fish bar. Pint in the spread. Watch the boys, Pint after game . Now thats wot i call i good evening.See you all there.

Nice evening for the game. now leaving .Nice bit of fish n chips from the Fish bar. Pint in the spread. Watch the boys, Pint after game . Now thats wot i call i good evening.See you all there.

Sorry , but won't be in the Spread to serve you tonight. Only a part-time supporter who is doing a mortgage tonight.

I fully expect Tilson to announce he is standing down as manager if we achieve anything other than a resounding victory.

Testing times indeed at the Hall for our management duo this evening:minger:

Half time we were 6-1 up. I had to leave ten minutes into the second half and it was 7-1. Foran, Francis and Liptak main 3 players.

I left 8 -1 and I'm pretty sure that was the final score as I only left a couple of minutes before!

Had a great night, at the front, causing and throwing lots of abuse and generally being happy, loving forans performance and he was ****ed off to be subbed! I would have been as well! Dean Austin soon put him in his place though! :o

Awsume match, thought everyone had an awsume game, even Liptak, even though his mistake lead to their goal, I thought he had a blinder. He was solid and everything.

MOM for me has to be Peggy though. Everything/most things we did seemed to go through him and he generally looked dangerous.

Glad Foran got on the scoresheet, his all round performance was capped off with his goal.

:D :D

Thought Forans and Francis attitude was superb. You think about it Foran was playing SPL 2 years ago and tonight he was in the Essex senior cup but he ran his nuts off absolutely committed, well done Richie!!

Back