• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Residents of Scotland on the Zone

I few months ago, I posted regarding SPL printing, asking if anyone knew if JJB did it. Nobody was sure, and having received the shirt I wanted printing the other day, I went into JJB this morning, and well the bottom line is they dont do SPL printing.

When I posted on here, a kind Shrimper (or 2) said if I could not get it done, they would be happy for me to send it up to Scotland to them (with the relevent funds), and they would pop it into their local SPL club/shop that does it, and get it printed for me.

I was wondering if that offer was still there?

Thanks

S2TC

I few months ago, I posted regarding SPL printing, asking if anyone knew if JJB did it. Nobody was sure, and having received the shirt I wanted printing the other day, I went into JJB this morning, and well the bottom line is they dont do SPL printing.

When I posted on here, a kind Shrimper (or 2) said if I could not get it done, they would be happy for me to send it up to Scotland to them (with the relevent funds), and they would pop it into their local SPL club/shop that does it, and get it printed for me.

I was wondering if that offer was still there?

Thanks

S2TC

Happy to help mate.....when you say the SPL shop....what do you mean??

Yes mate, I'm happy to do it.
Probably best though if I check with my local JJB first. I had heard some of them will only print shirts that have been purchased there.

I am guessing Celtic/Rangers would only do it if you make a purchase. Motherwell/Falkirk might be an option near me if JJB say no. Maybe Aberdeen can confirm what the club shop at Pittodrie are like?

What team is the shirt anyway?

Yes mate, I'm happy to do it.
Probably best though if I check with my local JJB first. I had heard some of them will only print shirts that have been purchased there.

I am guessing Celtic/Rangers would only do it if you make a purchase. Motherwell/Falkirk might be an option near me if JJB say no. Maybe Aberdeen can confirm what the club shop at Pittodrie are like?

What kind of shirt is it anyway mate?

Crap.......but i can still help out if needed??

Thanks both of you.

Aberdeen I meant an SPL club shop, or a shop (i.e. JJB that will do SPL printing).

That would be great if you could check guys. It is an old Motherwell shirt.

Thanks both of you.

Aberdeen I meant an SPL club shop, or a shop (i.e. JJB that will do SPL printing).

That would be great if you could check guys. It is an old Motherwell shirt.

Well, maybe I can help out then.
Motherwell is only 20m drive from mine. Therefore they should be prepared to do it.

Do you want me to PM you my address or do you want me to find out how much it will cost first?

How do you consistently find such stories?
You were who found the one about the bloke who got locked up for simulating sex with his bike weren't you?

Rich....you noticed a link with these stories that Yorkshire finds??

How do you consistently find such stories?
You were who found the one about the bloke who got locked up for simulating sex with his bike weren't you?

That wasn't me. I don't think I found the story either

A mate e-mailed me this story.

Well, maybe I can help out then.
Motherwell is only 20m drive from mine. Therefore they should be prepared to do it.

Do you want me to PM you my address or do you want me to find out how much it will cost first?

Fantastic, thanks a lot Glasgow. Well if you could find out how much it will be that would be great, so that I know how much to send you along with my shirt. Then you could PM me those details along with your address?

Back