• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Results thread !

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
I love being in HK. 741am and four results in. Woke up to a surprising exit poll. They are never right but they are usually a decent indicator. My working morning is going to be much more enjoyable and only the urgent will be done. If I was in the UK typically I would be up until around 4am and knackered the next day at work.

ORM predicts closer than last election, closer than exit poll but a Tory led coalition emerging. Lib/UKIP marginals hold the key. Let the fun begin

Strong indications that Farage will lose Thanet South.

But mostly it is just speculation right now. 0100 and I'm done.

Suggestions now that Conservatives might even manage a majority. Very surprising and seemingly unexpected by almost everyone.

Suggestions now that Conservatives might even manage a majority. Very surprising and seemingly unexpected by almost everyone.

3 to 4 % Swings going towards Tories even in Labour seats. Lib Dem vote disintegrating, Paddy Ashdown said he would eat his hat if exit poll regarding his party was correct, Salt and pepper with that Paddy?

Latest predictions are for the tories to have 323 seats. On a more personal note, for the best part of five years a certain patriot has been boring on about Milliband becoming the next prime minister, well he isn't and with any luck will be gone by Saturday. So get your wallet out Barna, UKIP won Clacton fair and square. I'd give up the gambling if I was you, not very good at it are you.

Yep, I believe that Barna will also be paying up to the Shrimpers Trust on a bet we made a couple of years ago that I hope OBL had witnessed. £10 I believe, and time to eat humble pie!!!

Thank God milliband and balls will be banished to the dustbin. The most uninspiring potential pm/Chancellor partnership ever.

Thought the Conservatives would get the most seats but didn't see this coming. Blimey.

Miliband gone by lunchtime I assume.

Yep, talking about a small majority Government now for the Conservatives with Labour and the Libs smashed out of the water in Scotland. Miliband was a total catastrophe for Labour, and looking as if Balls may not even retain his seat. Delighted to see that our MP, Rebecca Harris retained her seat with an increased majority showing UKIP no matter how much money they poured into the constituency, votes cannot be bought.

My delight at seeing George Galloway lose his seat is tempered slightly by the realisation that he'll be running for London mayor and will be all over the press next spring. Odious prick.

Back