• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Retro Shirts now available!

I might be going off topic bit here. Iv been after 95/96 home/away/3rd shirts but no joy. I'm prepared to pay decent money for those shirts, If there any fellow shrimpers out there prepared to sell i would be interested.

The 1980/81 shirt is now available.

Just use the following link for the Trust site then once there use the Chablais Sport link provided and go from there: http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/home.asp?page_id=847

The Retro Shirt is being modelled here by our 1980/81 hero Derek Spence. Hoping to get another pic or two from him soon as he's ordered a blond wig to give it that proper retro feel :Smile:
IMG_1134.jpg

The 1980/81 shirt is now available.

Just use the following link for the Trust site then once there use the Chablais Sport link provided and go from there: http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/home.asp?page_id=847

The Retro Shirt is being modelled here by our 1980/81 hero Derek Spence. Hoping to get another pic or two from him soon as he's ordered a blond wig to give it that proper retro feel :Smile:
View attachment 13378
Ordered mine today, this was the first season i started going

From what I've read from the producer's site, they can reproduce ANY shirt.
I've emailed to clarify, because would love the 1962-65 butcher stripe shirt.

We will be doing more - prob over Xmas period will look to run a poll on what shirts folk like best and then select the most popular choices to get done. They take a bit of an effort to sort as without pantone colour, badge details etc we need to get as many decent colour pics from all angles as possible to make the Retro shirt as good a match as poss

We will be doing more - prob over Xmas period will look to run a poll on what shirts folk like best and then select the most popular choices to get done. They take a bit of an effort to sort as without pantone colour, badge details etc we need to get as many decent colour pics from all angles as possible to make the Retro shirt as good a match as poss

The badge on the custard splat reproduction doesn't look quite the same as it did on the original shirt. I know it's difficult to find a good copy of that version of the badge online though. Wonder if the club have it hidden away somewhere?

On the website the shirt is short sleeved whereas Derek is wearing a long sleeved one.

Would I be able to get a long sleeved version or was Derek wearing his original 1980/81 model?

In case you haven't seen it on the Trust Twitter and Facebook pages we now have a selection of six new retro shirt options for you to all vote on.
At the end of the poll period the most popular two will be made available for sale once I've found some ex player previous wearers willing to be SUEPA models.
There are some great choices to consider so get voting now.
When Roots Hall ultimately does open for business I've got a feeling we'll be having a great retro shirt match day
UTB
Link thingy for you to cast your vote: http://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/home.asp?page_id=840&nid=1951

Back