• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Retro Shirts now available!

Some good looking shirts there.

My 1980/1 shirt turned up recently. Really good quality. I'll certainly be ordering the 75/6 kit, the first shirt these eyes ever saw.

Still reckon the club made a mistake not jumping on the retro shirts line, but there you go....

Wish our kits would return to royal blue and yellow ?

Got mine through the post the morning. What a lovely shirt.
Thanks Suffolk Shrimper.
No problem slap head
Looking forward to getting home this eve to get mine and take a trip down memory lane to 76
Would like to post up some pics of fans with their retro shirts on the suepa Facebook and twitter pages so if you fancy two seconds in the limelight please message me your pic. Ron's paying so the modelling fee is zero
Utb

Got my replica Custard Splat this morning - took it's time as my kids ordered it before my birthday which was at the beginning of March - however it's good quality and I'm really pleased with it

Ok all, shirt no. 6 in the Shrimpers Trust Retro Range is now available

Thinking that it might be nice to help welcome back Phil to his full time appointment as our manager for the start of the season we've opted this time to make available the Wembley 2015 shirt.

I know a few of you will still have the original, but many missed out and in a previous poll (pre-dating Phil re-joining us) this one scored well so here it is

If you order now then, based on standard delivery times, you should have it in time for the start of the season. Might be nice for Phil to see a few of them on the terraces to help welcome him back.

We are making this one available in advance of it being formally launched at MTBD when we will have it paraded by one of our SUEPA models in a catwalk which will also feature two further new retro shirts (which won't be announced until MTBD) and all of the other five shirts we've previously made available. Should be a bit of fun.

It is just coincidence that we've launched the Wembley one on the same day that the club announce a rather smart looking kit for 2021/22.

The retro shirts continue to be priced at £35 (less for junior) which is inclusive of postage and name/numbering on the back. Sizes are available fro baby grow to super athlete 7XL.

The Trust page link on this, where you'll then find the link to the manufacturer page and buying instructions (which is really easy to follow) is at Trust Retro Shirts

Thank you to the MODS in continued hope that they'll allow this thread air play on Chit Chat.

The Trust receives a percentage of each shirt sold which is then ultimately used to help the club.

Myles Weston to the byline, gets the cross in .........

UTB
Wembley 2015.jpg

Ok all, shirt no. 6 in the Shrimpers Trust Retro Range is now available

Thinking that it might be nice to help welcome back Phil to his full time appointment as our manager for the start of the season we've opted this time to make available the Wembley 2015 shirt.

I know a few of you will still have the original, but many missed out and in a previous poll (pre-dating Phil re-joining us) this one scored well so here it is

If you order now then, based on standard delivery times, you should have it in time for the start of the season. Might be nice for Phil to see a few of them on the terraces to help welcome him back.

We are making this one available in advance of it being formally launched at MTBD when we will have it paraded by one of our SUEPA models in a catwalk which will also feature two further new retro shirts (which won't be announced until MTBD) and all of the other five shirts we've previously made available. Should be a bit of fun.

It is just coincidence that we've launched the Wembley one on the same day that the club announce a rather smart looking kit for 2021/22.

The retro shirts continue to be priced at £35 (less for junior) which is inclusive of postage and name/numbering on the back. Sizes are available fro baby grow to super athlete 7XL.

The Trust page link on this, where you'll then find the link to the manufacturer page and buying instructions (which is really easy to follow) is at Trust Retro Shirts

Thank you to the MODS in continued hope that they'll allow this thread air play on Chit Chat.

The Trust receives a percentage of each shirt sold which is then ultimately used to help the club.

Myles Weston to the byline, gets the cross in .........

UTB
View attachment 16245
We have been advised by the manufacturer of our Retro Shirts range that their ordering system is currently offline (due to a lightning strike). They anticipate that their systems will be up and running again on Monday and we will issue a further notice at that time confirming.

Following the interruption to the ordering system of the Retro Shirts manufacturer at the weekend we are pleased to confirm that things have now been fully restored and orders can once again be placed. The Wembley 2015 shirt has already proved to be an extremely popular addition to our Retro Shirts range so maybe there will be a good splash of yellow on the terraces when the season starts.

Dear All,
As some of you will have seen we had two new retro shirts (64/65 and 04/06) unveiled at MTBD last Sunday and in a bit of fun had a catwalk with seven of the now eight shirts available being worn by our SUEPA models. Tilly, Ron and Derek (plus retro hair) were joined by SUEPA's first female member Amy Rogers and fans Simon Dodd, Michelle Gargate plus the one and only Nobbler (the only one who recalls what it was like in 1906, the date of his shirt).
We are pleased to say that the shirts are proving popular and it was good to see a number being worn both at MTBD and also at Lynn yesterday. Feedback re quality has been excellent.
All eight are available now from here
We have plans to further add to the range in the next few months.
Untitled (3).jpg

Back