• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should we bring back Loza?

• Total voters
Ripped Oxford a new one on the telebox. Other than that was pretty crap imo. Surely there is better out there?!

My view is that he's worth a go, we at least need someone on the bench as an alternative to Mooney if Barnett and Hunt are starting.

Also he's a year older and wiser, and his performance against Oxford was great. A few more of those types of performances would be great. If he's *****, send him back.

Played well once, hasn't performed on his other loans. Would rather chuck in our own youngsters.

He has pace, and did show in that one game he had something. Maybe as Barrett did with Bolger, Loza can learn from Hunt/Barnett.

Why not? ... As Pubey said... if he's no good, send him back! Seems very low risk to me & another option up front! He has a bit more experience now as well.

My view is that he's worth a go, we at least need someone on the bench as an alternative to Mooney if Barnett and Hunt are starting.

Also he's a year older and wiser, and his performance against Oxford was great. A few more of those types of performances would be great. If he's *****, send him back.

Loza will inject pace into the attack,lost his way in the game but well worth a punt.

He has pace which we lack so he could be a good foil for our other strikes, but he hasn't scored a single goal in his other loan spells.

I see Jason Williams scored again for the U21s...

Last edited:
One good game for us against a woeful Oxford side then done nothing since.

Nothing wrong with giving him a trial though, but other than being quick he hasnt shown he offers anything since that one match here or elsewhere.

One good game for us then done nothing since.

Nothing wrong with giving him a trial though.

Except score in the Championship for Norwich. He's since then been scoring loads of the Norwich U21s.

He's not a **** player, just very inconsistent. I'd bring him in on loan and get him some minutes at the ends of games and see how things go. He clearly needs to settle at a club and get a run of games, which he hasn't had really since he was with us nearly 2 years ago.

Definitely worth another go, a years more experience behind him and most probably suited better to league one than two, also has bags of pace that will worry the opposition :thumbsup:

Except score in the Championship for Norwich. He's since then been scoring loads of the Norwich U21s.

He's not a **** player, just very inconsistent. I'd bring him in on loan and get him some minutes at the ends of games and see how things go. He clearly needs to settle at a club and get a run of games, which he hasn't had really since he was with us nearly 2 years ago.

I said it first!

Actually I didn't but I thought it first!

To be fair this was a pretty decent goal [video=youtube;T03cy6uA3Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03cy6uA3Bs[/video]

Back