• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
It appeared to me when Revell fired in his goal he made tracks towards the Directors Box and made a quick puched fist clenched gesture towards the Box.

If this was aimed at Ron and Geoffrey, Do you understand him doing so or do you think he was wrong?

It appeared to me when Revell fired in his goal he made tracks towards the Directors Box and made a quick puched fist clenched gesture towards the Box.

If this was aimed at Ron and Geoffrey, Do you understand him doing so or do you think he was wrong?

Pity he wasn't near enough to connect.

On the last occasion he played at Roots Hall, when subbed, he walked off the pitch, glared to the Directors box and mouthed the words f****** w*****, so one would think this entirely in line with last night !

The two clowns in the directors box, deserve all the abuse they get. Long may it continue.

Wasn't there to see it, but imho, he's entirely without blame if that is what he did!

Good on him, always liked Alex and has proved what a good player he is since he left. Great finish for the goal last night. Both their strikers looked very good last night. Wouldnt rule our Rotherham having a late push for the play offs.

Had every right to do so , treated very badly by GK and Ron . And didn't you know that he would score last night

Good luck to him and he was definately right to do what he did. I would liked to have see him get a hat trick to be honest, with us getting 4!

Will never ever forget or forgive Revell for firing a header straight at Cech when inside the six yard box in the FAC replay against Chelsea. That would have made us 2-0 up and knocking Chelsea out of the cup,useless pure and simple,but clearly too good for our defense.

He was stood right in front of me, he was aiming it at the fan's.

& yes I agree poor player otherwise he wouldn't be in a mid table lge 2 team..:winking:

For the way he was treated I don't blame him.

Didn't understand any of the abuse he got last night either. I always liked him.

Back