• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
I don't know if anybody saw this last night, but it was quite possibly the most unintentionally hillarious documentary i've ever seen in my life.

It started out with a woman who refused to put bottles out to be recycled, in case anybody used them as an offensive weapon to maim anybody. It then followed this one man and his quest to stop the council from given him a half-size bin... Something he'd worked for months to stop.

It all boiled down to this one meeting he'd managed to arrange with a council rep... This was his big oppurtunity, his one chance to have his voice heard and vent his anger at the half-size bin proposal.

What does he do? Stop the councillor mid-meeting in order to phone his dentist to rearrange an appointment that afternoon. Pure Gold.

It'll be on 4OD or something similar, and i'd urge anyone to see it.

Nah didn't watch it , someone told me it was a load of Rubbish , wish i had of now !!

I don't know if anybody saw this last night, but it was quite possibly the most unintentionally hillarious documentary i've ever seen in my life.

It started out with a woman who refused to put bottles out to be recycled, in case anybody used them as an offensive weapon to maim anybody. It then followed this one man and his quest to stop the council from given him a half-size bin... Something he'd worked for months to stop.

It all boiled down to this one meeting he'd managed to arrange with a council rep... This was his big oppurtunity, his one chance to have his voice heard and vent his anger at the half-size bin proposal.

What does he do? Stop the councillor mid-meeting in order to phone his dentist to rearrange an appointment that afternoon. Pure Gold.

It'll be on 4OD or something similar, and i'd urge anyone to see it.
Was that the one where the bloke dumped his rubbish in the foyer of the council offices!!! proper funny!

You forgot to mention all the inbred Colchester Borough Council binmen!
Think this has been the best Cutting Edge of the series so far.
Definitely one to get from 4OD (or More4 in a week or so) if you never saw it.

I know it's wrong, but I definitely let out an immature chuckle when the young girl was being bullied at school because "Her dad was a dustbin"

Back