• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Revised Planning Application

John, did you at least manage to ascertain whether the council put it back, or whether the club asked them not to consider the application

Makes a huge difference to my mind ...

Yep that is the real big question, either way it does not sound good.

I guess the diggers won't be on site next month then? With a build time of at least 20 months, getting the Stadium built in time for the start of the 2011 season could be a bit tight. Mind you thats assuming all is well with the planning application and the tax payment.

Looking at the Council's website, I would guess that this is just a case of the planners asking for further information about something. It looks like a consultation response from a consultee has only just been received (I can't view it unfortunately) and it is probably something that will need to be looked at by the Council. In my experience, I would have thought that as the application was only submitted at the end of July, a timescale of a decision by October was extremely tight.

I don't really see that the tax issue has that much to do with this in terms of the club's ability to pay or otherwise (unless I am missing something) because this application is effectively a revision to the earlier planning consent which still holds irrespective of the decision on the new application.

Looking at the Council's website, I would guess that this is just a case of the planners asking for further information about something. It looks like a consultation response from a consultee has only just been received (I can't view it unfortunately) and it is probably something that will need to be looked at by the Council. In my experience, I would have thought that as the application was only submitted at the end of July, a timescale of a decision by October was extremely tight.

I don't really see that the tax issue has that much to do with this in terms of the club's ability to pay or otherwise (unless I am missing something) because this application is effectively a revision to the earlier planning consent which still holds irrespective of the decision on the new application.

expiry date for standard consultations 30/9/2009..the way the council works it will take more than a few working days to sort out ,Target determination date20/10/2009 on the application detail by the council.

expiry date for standard consultations 30/9/2009..the way the council works it will take more than a few working days to sort out ,Target determination date20/10/2009 on the application detail by the council.

So we are still potentially good for paying off the bill this month?
As I understand it, Sainsburys won't release the funds until this little hurdle is overcome. Getting a bit tight!

Don't sound good to me, why the further delay ??

I was pinning my hopes on this getting approved at a stroke today allowing us to move on, now it seems we are back in limbo, hopefully RM can calm our fears

listen venus your me mate and that, but when are you gonna realise it aint ever gonna happen we are in absolute **** mate

Well, it's been going on for 25 years, it has to get built eventually mate, surely!...

I remember old man Rubin getting out for his party piece at the share holder meetings [ a model of the new ground ] lots of party pieces passed under the bridge since,Lets hope its not a "Bridge to far"

Was yesterdays application relating to the revised plans at Fossets or those at RH ?
I thought that Sainsbury's "advance" was linked to something happening in early october so I assumed yesterday was to do with the RH development.

If that is the case, with several of the Shop owners and Prospects not agreeing to the sale, I can understand if this is the reason for deferral

Was yesterdays application relating to the revised plans at Fossets or those at RH ?
I thought that Sainsbury's "advance" was linked to something happening in early october so I assumed yesterday was to do with the RH development.

If that is the case, with several of the Shop owners and Prospects not agreeing to the sale, I can understand if this is the reason for deferral

Fossetts Gary, as far as I can recall. There were some slight tweaks to the retail unit area I believe.

you are feking brilliant

joker

That was a direct quote not my words...You seem to be the one in the know , lets here your pessimistic view?

And enough of the name calling thanks.You get away with Murder already on this site with your bypassing of the swear filter...If you don't like it here or the rules of the site it can soon be resolved.

That makes a lot of sense, but I guess we live from day to day now surviving.

Even more sensible...blimey!

Still no further news on this? Getting very close to deadline day now.

Few working days? more like weeks,or months,years maybe...
expiry date for standard consultations 2/12/09..
Overall expiry date 25/11/09....target determnation date 1/2/2010 ..... on the application detail by the council... looks like mud on the road next year now?????

Back