• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Revised Planning Application

You obviously aren't on the ball today John.
As TJC said today's outcome will indirectly affect the entire future of this club :(

I don't believe (or want to) that we have come this far and that we cannot sort out the tax problem some way even if we do not get the vote today,that is if it has gone before the council even.I await RM's reply to my email.

Hopefully the lack of a RM reply so far means he's out of the office (presumably at the planning meeting)?

Well No as the Planning debate has been moved to November now.....

Hang in there I have asked a few questions.

November?!

So there has been no meeting with the Council today after all?...

Don't sound good to me, why the further delay ??

I was pinning my hopes on this getting approved at a stroke today allowing us to move on, now it seems we are back in limbo, hopefully RM can calm our fears

Nope...I am in convo at the moment via emails hang on.

I'm hanging on but it ain't doing me any good.Tell Ron there are people out there with high blood pressure who need answers, I'm on my third glass on wine already with the worry and everything.

I'm hanging on but it ain't doing me any good.Tell Ron there are people out there with high blood pressure who need answers, I'm on my third glass on wine already with the worry and everything.

I doubt I will hear anything more until tomorrow now ...sorry.

I doubt I will hear anything more until tomorrow now ...sorry.

John, did you at least manage to ascertain whether the council put it back, or whether the club asked them not to consider the application

Makes a huge difference to my mind ...

John, did you at least manage to ascertain whether the council put it back, or whether the club asked them not to consider the application

Makes a huge difference to my mind ...

No mate just these things often take longer than we think.:unsure:

Well No as the Planning debate has been moved to November now.....

Hang in there I have asked a few questions.

:O

It's squeaky bum time. Hopefully we will have the funds to pay the scum at the end of the month either way. Come on Ron. Where the **** are you?! :'(

Back