• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Revs....out on loan?

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
From 606
Revs gone to Swindon
League One Southend United by MACCATHEMAGNIFICENT (U11104263) 31 August 2009

It hasn't been announced yet but Revs has gone on loan to Swindon,the reason financial.
I have to say i am extremley worried about our club,and am very much looking forward to getting some answers from Ronnie boy on Thursday at the share holders meeting.
I seems to me that the Stadium is the only thing that matters but sadly it doesn't look like we will have a team to play in it.
Thoughts please!!!!!

Seriously - are you sure?! Can't see this in a million years! Been getting first team games, Dougie is not exactly invincible, Laurent and Walker both often injured.

It was mentioned up here before but I never believed it as he looks like a good partner to Barnard. Could you paste a link to it?

Is that you posting on 606 with that username?

From 606
Revs gone to Swindon
League One Southend United by MACCATHEMAGNIFICENT (U11104263) 31 August 2009

It hasn't been announced yet but Revs has gone on loan to Swindon,the reason financial.
I have to say i am extremley worried about our club,and am very much looking forward to getting some answers from Ronnie boy on Thursday at the share holders meeting.
I seems to me that the Stadium is the only thing that matters but sadly it doesn't look like we will have a team to play in it.
Thoughts please!!!!!

Seriously - are you sure?! Can't see this in a million years! Been getting first team games, Dougie is not exactly invincible, Laurent and Walker both often injured.
would make sense, billie piper and melinda messenger also have big teeth

Surely not?! :stunned:

I'll be pretty peeved if this is the case as the strike force was just about the one area of the squad where I thought we'd be OK at the start of the season.

Heard this rumour before, of Revs going out on loan..........perhaps on 606, but no team mentioned. Difficult to believe?...........and even more difficult to work out what I'm going to cook for dinner at the end of the week ...........unless we're allowed to keep his blog.

Heard this rumour before, of Revs going out on loan..........perhaps on 606, but no team mentioned. Difficult to believe?...........and even more difficult to work out what I'm going to cook for dinner at the end of the week ...........unless we're allowed to keep his blog.

Hopefully. With out him we may need to get another striker, chef and blogger!

That only mentions the original post on 606 though...

Can't see it... A good character of the squad, maybe not a consistent starter but a definite name in the Matchday 18, never lived outside of the South East and only recently married.

The tenuous link to our financial problems as well makes me think this is a ******** story designed to drum up some more ill-feeling towards RM.

I would be staggered, appalled, disgusted if we were to let any players go. We can barely cobble together a subs bench as it is. Revs has his limitations but he is a hell of a lot more effective than Doogie "shouldve retired in the summer" Freedman and James "couldnt score in a brothel" Walker.

Been told this weeks ago by someone very much in the know. Revells request too I think you will find.

Might've been true weeks ago, as he still found himself on the outside of the squad and playing second fiddle to Barnard, Freedman and Walker... His recent run in the side might just have changed his mind.

I suppose, in the end, it's more useful to have someone who is quick and creative enough to crack a defence rather than two eggs.

Joking aside, I find it difficult to get my head around this ..........unless it is part of some larger plan. Dread to think what effect this would have, if this was the only loan activity tomorrow. I think I'm going to go to bed .......I may need to conserve my strength for tomorrow........it may be a very long day.

I did post on here a few weeks ago about how fed up he was according to his brother. Thing is you wouldnt think so when you read his blog

I would be surprised if he went unless Tilson has told him he isnt part of his longer term plans. I mean lets face it, his goal scoring record is hardly menacing...

Back