• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's a big step in the right direction, but White goods man, Pizza man and Prospects need sorting. So far that's taken Years, and they're still there.

why doesnt Martin just build when he is ready, and forget the bullshite. I am so sick of his soundbites, its 90 percent done, be on site by july,o no now its october, cancel that it the new year. Idont blame him for being broke, and it seems he has kept us afloat, but mate for christ sake just build it, iv grown old waiting for this.

why doesnt Martin just build when he is ready, and forget the bullshite. I am so sick of his soundbites, its 90 percent done, be on site by july,o no now its october, cancel that it the new year. Idont blame him for being broke, and it seems he has kept us afloat, but mate for christ sake just build it, iv grown old waiting for this.

What he said

As Cricko says - just another set of plans, I guess the grant of outline planning permission means tick up should be no problem and it doesn't get dragged into another public enquiry? I'll be honest though, I thought that the Roots Hall stuff had been put into place years ago.

BUT after some doubts on here recently, Sainsburys are clearly still very committed to the scheme which can only be good news for the club.

I find it very strange that sainsburys would have two stores so close together, surely the one in town will be gone, its a huge site and must be worth a fortune.

It says on the sainsbury statement that the one in town would be downsized. Sounds like this will become a sainsbury's local

I find it very strange that sainsburys would have two stores so close together, surely the one in town will be gone, its a huge site and must be worth a fortune.
They said all along that the one in town would go or at the very least made into a Sainsburys local. With the student accommodation so close by I think they'd be foolish to close it completely now.

Sainsbury’s reveals its designs on Roots Hall

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/935...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Still no word on whats happening with the stadium I assume. Has application for renewed planning permission gone in yet or are we waiting for Roots Hall deveopment approval first?

Ron can't win can he? If the club says nothing he gets lambasted as there's no news on the stadium, if the club announces anything people then start moaning as it's just another set of plans.

THIS IS FOR ROOTS HALL NOT THE NEW STADIUM. If this is late this is Sainsburys dragging their heels, not the club.

But this is important as it is a necessary step for Sainsburys to take before Sainsburys release the money to build us a new stadium. It also shows that Sainsburys are still committed to the project.

Ron can't win can he? If the club says nothing he gets lambasted as there's no news on the stadium, if the club announces anything people then start moaning as it's just another set of plans.

THIS IS FOR ROOTS HALL NOT THE NEW STADIUM. If this is late this is Sainsburys dragging their heels, not the club.

But this is important as it is a necessary step for Sainsburys to take before Sainsburys release the money to build us a new stadium. It also shows that Sainsburys are still committed to the project.

For over 4 years? http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1546771.0/?act=complaint&cid=423401

Back