• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Banksy

First XI
PB Waffle: "Game Management" - that's a new one; "Clean Sheet Mentality" - hear that one all the time; how about "Stick It In The Back Of The Net" - that's what 3rd Division football should be about. Namby pamby rhetoric* does not fit with players at this level !

*Definition: "Rhetoric is the art of discourse.wherein a writer strives to inform, persuade or motivate particular audiences in specific situations". That is PB to a tee !!!!!

How about;

It's not my fault, ever, and the players need to look to themselves.

The buck stops with me...but I always pass it on.

I accept every ton of praise and never an ounce of criticism.

I am grateful to all the fans that continue to support me. They are clearly the only ones that know anything about football.

You must realise the PB has got to spin all kinds of **** to the public & press.

"Rhetoric is a poor substitute for action..." (Theodore Roosevelt)

How about;

It's not my fault, ever, and the players need to look to themselves.

The buck stops with me...but I always pass it on.

I accept every ton of praise and never an ounce of criticism.

I am grateful to all the fans that continue to support me. They are clearly the only ones that know anything about football.

Don't you mean punters?

Brown should have been shown the door a long long time ago - stumbled to a promotion and done little else in his time here, a time which has afforded him a bigger back room team (Wtf do Shaw and Horton contribute, really) and higher wage bill than ever in our club's history.

As for the actual substance of football, it's usually organised I give him that but even wins are often boring, the most worrying thing is at times the team too often capitulates. As a fame hungry wh0*r he laps up the praise and limelight when things are going well yet publicly hangs his players out to dry when it turns sour, in his time he has unfairly driven away some honest pro's and loves a scapegoat.

As I've said for three years now - Brown Out

Brown should have been shown the door a long long time ago - stumbled to a promotion and done little else in his time here, a time which has afforded him a bigger back room team (Wtf do Shaw and Horton contribute, really) and higher wage bill than ever in our club's history.

As for the actual substance of football, it's usually organised I give him that but even wins are often boring, the most worrying thing is at times the team too often capitulates. As a fame hungry wh0*r he laps up the praise and limelight when things are going well yet publicly hangs his players out to dry when it turns sour, in his time he has unfairly driven away some honest pro's and loves a scapegoat.

As I've said for three years now - Brown Out

you're the 11th person I've told today - we don't do cold Guiness:smile: just sprung up in me head:smile:

Back