• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Rhys Murphy signs

Years ago he played for some Dutch team I had money on can’t remember who it was now but he scored virtually last kick of the game to win my bet. That’s the only reason I know of him lol. Think he played for Dagenham at some point too. I might be totally wrong but hey ho.

Years ago he played for some Dutch team I had money on can’t remember who it was now but he scored virtually last kick of the game to win my bet. That’s the only reason I know of him lol. Think he played for Dagenham at some point too. I might be totally wrong but hey ho.
Telstar?

He went to Daggers after them.

Some of the goalkeeping in there was interesting… let’s hope that’s the standard next season and we might fill our boots from time to time!

Funny. I was going to say the same. A lot of those should never have been goals!

I'm sure he scored the winner for Dagenham at Roots Hall in the league match but nobody seems to remember it lol. Unless I'm dreaming it of course lol

I'm sure he scored the winner for Dagenham at Roots Hall in the league match but nobody seems to remember it lol. Unless I'm dreaming it of course lol

He did.

22/10/13

Our line up:

Bentley,
White
Coker
Kiernan
Phillips (s/o 27)
Atkinson
Leonard
Clifford (A Straker, 72)
Hurst (F Eastwood, 67)