• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
I work with a Daggers fan and he's just told me that Peterborough have reportedly agreed a fee with them for Rhys Murphy. He reckons it would probably be around the £400k mark.

Worth noting as he'd probably be gone by the time we play them next Tuesday if that's the case. Seems a bit of a pointless signing to me though as he's not gonna get ahead of Tomlin or Assombalonga at Posh IMO.

Just Zavon Hines to worry about now.

Hope he goes and still can't believe they got him for free.

Tomlin is well behind Assombalonga on the scoring charts. Assombalonga went 9 games without a goal then got 9 in 8 games, and has 20 goals in 34 games this season.

Lee Tomlin was linked with a move away in the summer and this could be them getting a replacement in before he goes. Daggers have made a small fortune from selling strikers they picked up for little in the last year.

Dagenham seem to be able to bring players in on low costs quite often and then sell them for a massive profit.

Yeah my mate said that they basically pick up a lot of the non-league talent because they're known for being a club that will give you your chance but also not stand in your way when its time to move on. They've got links with some of the Premiership clubs to be recommended to when they release players who don't quite make the grade.

I think we must have something similar with Arsenal at least.

Hope he goes and still can't believe they got him for free.

Tomlin is well behind Assombalonga on the scoring charts. Assombalonga went 9 games without a goal then got 9 in 8 games, and has 20 goals in 34 games this season.

Lee Tomlin was linked with a move away in the summer and this could be them getting a replacement in before he goes. Daggers have made a small fortune from selling strikers they picked up for little in the last year.

I heard that Lee Tomlin is not quite at the heart of creating a "whole team experience" at London Road and some fans are of the view that they would be better off without him.

He has turned down Peterborough saying it isn't the right time.

He has turned down Peterborough saying it isn't the right time.

Its refreshing to hear that from a player to be honest. I was having a bit of banter with the Daggers fan at work saying I hoped that he would leave on Monday. That way he could have played against Scunny and left in time to not face us on Tuesday night. Looks like he'll start both games now!

Back